Union Politics - The local 25 Boston bullies are in the news again!

I can't wait to see how it's spun. What I think you should do is make it so no makes or pictures are posted here. I can still run circles around these people without. Make it happen. Why don't you stop there names from being used on this forum?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I can't wait to see how it's spun. What I think you should do is make it so no makes or pictures are posted here. I can still run circles around these people without. Make it happen. Why don't you stop there names from being used on this forum?
Done.

image.png
So no more names and pictures? Cool. Can you please take there names out of the titles of the threads. Please do it with this troll thread. Thanks.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Leadbelly (as he calls himself today) and myself have been around long enough to have watched Photog (as he calls himself today) become a member who likes to manipulate posters for his own amusement.

This is apparently feasible for a moderator?

Much of what he says about this union forum I agree with in regards to the close guarding of political threads, by both sides of the issues.
I have grown very tired with it and am embarrassed for our union in the process.

But, in the end, make no mistake, Photog is an agitator as a member by design on this site in his retirement.
He often lamented openly about retirement on this site, prior to retiring, and I think he found this site as a suitable outlet for his newly found spare time.
Stirring the pot seems to please him as I have witnessed him diabolically pitting one poster against another unnecessarily, myself included.

I submit that subconsciously Photog validates my claims in his byline, "It occurs to me that I am going through life doing things of which I am guilty ... and I like it!"

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@Lead Belly . hall. Sorry that's a generic term. Not a name.
View attachment 55519
So no more names and pictures? Cool. Can you please take there names out of the titles of the threads. Please do it with this troll thread. Thanks.
Is that one of the screen shots you told me you have captured of what has been posted here? Good for you.

Please read our community rules again.

BrownCafe operates on an honor system. Our intention is to maintain a fair and reasonable forum and facilitate legitimate, reasoned debate about the issues raised. Registered members are offered the privilege of freely posting on this site with the understanding that they are bound by their honor to observe our House Rules and Terms of Service and will therefore not abuse the trust placed in them.

Our staff does not review all of the content posted here. We rely on the members to report inappropriate content so that it can be reviewed by the moderators and appropriate action taken when necessary. Content will not be deleted or altered for the purpose of distorting the pattern of opinion in any given discussion. The sole purpose of content editing or deletion is to remove inappropriate content and enforce these Terms of Service and House Rules.

Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the public forum. If you have any concerns or questions about a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.

Much of what he says about this union forum I agree with in regards to the close guarding of political threads, by both sides of the issues.
I have grown very tired with it and am embarrassed for our union in the process.

But, in the end, make no mistake, Photog is an agitator as a member by design on this site in his retirement.
He often lamented openly about retirement on this site, prior to retiring, and I think he found this site as a suitable outlet for his newly found spare time.
Stirring the pot seems to please him as I have witnessed him diabolically pitting one poster against another unnecessarily, myself included.

I submit that subconsciously Photog validates my claims in his byline, "It occurs to me that I am going through life doing things of which I am guilty ... and I like it!"
Thank you bb. You see it. You have been around as long or longer than I. Good post.

Last edited by a moderator:
@leadhall. hall. Sorry that's a generic term. Not a name.

Is that one of the screen shots you told me you have captured of what has been posted here? Good for you.

BrownCafe operates on an honor system. Our intention is to maintain a fair and reasonable forum and facilitate legitimate, reasoned debate about the issues raised. Registered members are offered the privilege of freely posting on this site with the understanding that they are bound by their honor to observe our House Rules and Terms of Service and will therefore not abuse the trust placed in them.

Our staff does not review all of the content posted here. We rely on the members to report inappropriate content so that it can be reviewed by the moderators and appropriate action taken when necessary. Content will not be deleted or altered for the purpose of distorting the pattern of opinion in any given discussion. The sole purpose of content editing or deletion is to remove inappropriate content and enforce these Terms of Service and House Rules.

Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the public forum. If you have any concerns or questions about a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.
So you put me in a mod quere. There was a time that this would have bothered me. That time has passed. I support you putting me in the mod quere. I have not violated your rule by posting this picture and you know it. You are being spiteful and I could care less. Have at it.

Last edited:
@leadhall. hall. Sorry that's a generic term. Not a name.

Oh and since we are disclosing stuff we have talked about in private messages I have so many screenshots that I bought a device that I plug my phone into that stores these pictures. I have the Js pictures that I told you about and much more. This place could In dead be the next teamster net. Have a great night.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dma-Lakshmi-crew-using-non-union-drivers.html

http://www.masslive.com/news/boston/index.ssf/2015/09/top_prosecutor_carmen_ortiz_te.html
  • Padma Lakshmi and Top Chef crew 'abused for two weeks in Boston'
  • Group of union members 'repeatedly hurled racist and sexist abuse' at them because the Bravo show for using non-union drivers to film
  • On Wednesday, five of the Teamsters were indicted with felony extortion
  • US Attorney Carmen Ortiz said they used 'old-school thug tactics'
'A group of rogue Teamsters employed old-school thug tactics to get no-work jobs from an out of town production company,' Ortiz said in a statement. 'They managed to chase a legitimate business out of the City of Boston and then harassed the cast and crew when they set up shop in Milton.'

'This kind of conduct reflects poorly on our city and must be addressed for what it is – not union organizing, but criminal extortion.'

A Top Chef crew-member told Deadline last year that everyone associated with filming – including Indian-born host and judge Padma - was subjected to vile abuse over a two-week period.

When a car ferrying 43-year-old Padma to the first day of the shoot pulled up outside the restaurant, one of the picketers ran up to her car and screamed, 'We're gonna bash that pretty face in, you friend*ing w**re!'

'She was scared,' said the unnamed crew-member. 'He was screaming at her aggressively and violently.'

'As any employee of our show walked on or off set, the picketers verbally attacked us, calling the gays 'friend*gs,' the blacks 'n*****s' and most of the women 'sl*ts and w**res,' the crew-member told Deadline.

Police were called to the disturbance and immediately radioed for backup.

Milton's Deputy Police Chief John King described the Teamsters as 'hostile, swearing, and refusing to let people come in and out. Officers repeatedly tried to de-escalate the situation.'

As well as hurling abuse and being intimidating, the union members also slashed the tires on 14 cars owned by the crew - and many also had their antennae broken off, said King.

The employees were subject to further abuse for two whole weeks of filming Season 12, which screened in October 2014. No one was injured and no one was arrested.

Season 13, which screens this fall, was filmed in California.

Getting back to the original topic..

We don't need this :censored2:. We absolutely, beyond any shadow of a doubt, do not need this type of publicity especially in an age of everybody walking around with an iPhone linked to a Youtube account.

That being said, going through a picket line should not be a fun experience. It definitely shouldn't involve racist or sexist remarks or telling women you're going to bash their faces in. It should be uncomfortable without being violent. We're union members and should be -- above everything else -- inclusive of people who work for a living. Just because someone's a scab doesn't mean you need to call them a racial epithet.

Really disappointed with this news.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I still have the posts between you and I and anonymous which I shared with Cheryl at that time.
The reality of the matter is that you lied to me when I was trying to help patch you and anonymous up.

That is why you have been on my ignore list for 2 years or more.
I do not like interacting with liars and dishonest people and since I have that option, I have not interacted with you in memory and will not do so in the future.

Thanks @Lead Belly for making aware of this typical spin and lying by a Union steward.
I know most Teamster stewards are honest and trying to help the members so don't think I associate Bubbles with the rest of the stewards on here.

Last edited:

anHOURover

Oh and since we are disclosing stuff we have talked about in private messages I have so many screenshots that I bought a device that I plug my phone into that stores these pictures. I have the Js pictures that I told you about and much more. This place could In dead be the next teamster net. Have a great night.
Why u crying tonight brother? Your boys in jail??

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I still have the posts between you and I and anonymous which I shared with Cheryl at that time.
The reality of the matter is that you lied to me when I was trying to help patch you and anonymous up.

That is why you have been on my ignore list for 2 years or more.
I do not like interacting with liars and dishonest people and since I have that option, I have not interacted with you in memory and will do so in the future.

Thanks 407 for making aware of this typical spin and lying by a Union steward.
I know most Teamster stewards are honest and trying to help the members so don't think I associate Bubbles with the rest of the stewards on here.
You shared with Cheryl what was convenient and advantageous to perpetuate your affliction at that moment.
I didn't solicit your "help", YOU contacted me first and YOU took joy in watching 407 and myself go at it, like a true sociopath does.
I'm sure Cheryl appreciates your free time and labor, making your affliction an equitable trade off.
In the end, you pretend to ignore me, while quoting my posts, because I have your number.