Union Politics - The local 25 Boston bullies are in the news again!

Hofficer Hater

This post was about the gangster infested Boston local and the five thugs who were busted and made headlines on several news outlets.

Why would Led Belly and Wide Load mess this thread up by denying what the media reported and claiming it was a lie?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This post was about the gangster infested Boston local and the five thugs who were busted and made headlines on several news outlets.

Why would Led Belly and Wide Load mess this thread up by denying what the media reported and claiming it was a lie?
They are in Teamster management and have no choice if they want to keep their jobs.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Allegations. You believe everything in the media as accurate? God help you.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What does that even mean? Is that why you turn into a child when Cheryl is around?
I thought you were a Union Steward.
That is an elected Union position and a steward is suppose to act to protect the interests of the Teamsters and it's Union members.
Management is responsible for protecting the interests of the people that hire them ... whether it be a Union, a charity business or a for-profit business like UPS.

You are not one to talk about others being childish.
Go back and read your last 100 or so posts.

PS - @cheryl is always around and she is all-seeing and all-knowing.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
That is an elected Union position and a steward is suppose to act to protect the interests of the Teamsters and it's Union members.
Management is responsible for protecting the interests of the people that hire them ... whether it be a Union, a charity business or a for-profit business like UPS.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

No need to. Say what you need said. Stop the arbitration shot in the dark.

T

Turdferguson

train-wreck_418787_GIFSoup.com.gif

10 point

Not all stewards are elected. FYI

10 point

Really?
OK
They do serve at the pleasure of the Local Union management though. Right?
They are chosen by the members (a vote occurs if two or more want the same position) and screened/approved by the local.
In outlying smaller centers the local is lucky to get someone to take the position.
Why?
It's a thankless job that only someone that cares about others tries to do right.

No matter who you are supporting in this next IBT election there's going to be blowback on here because that's the nature of the beast.
It's best for management (current or retired) to not pour fuel on this fire because it's like a dandelion...

it won't last long anyway.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I can't wait to see how it's spun. What I think you should do is make it so no makes or pictures are posted here. I can still run circles around these people without. Make it happen. Why don't you stop there names from being used on this forum?
It's "their" name and there is NO TOS rule against posting last names.

The TOS states:
8.) You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/help/terms#ixzz3nI0y8FFp

You are the member that continually posts a person's full name.
Most members respect the TOS and use only the last or first names.

You just want to bully @cheryl and the Mods into censoring other member's posts.
Is this a measurement that your Teamster bosses use to judge your performance?
Sucks when you measured on what others do and you have no power to do it yourself.
Get use to it ... it's the nature of management.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
They are chosen by the members (a vote occurs if two or more want the same position) and screened/approved by the local.
In outlying smaller centers the local is lucky to get someone to take the position.
Why?
It's a thankless job that only someone that cares about others tries to do right.

No matter who you are supporting in this next IBT election there's going to be blowback on here because that's the nature of the beast.
It's best for management (current or retired) to not pour fuel on this fire because it's like a dandelion...

it won't last long anyway.
Good wisdom in this post.
I did not think about it in this way.
I was mainly pissed about certain members trying to censor other members posts by "behind the curtain" manipulations.
There is a specific integrity concept to the Brown Cafe and that is "Free and open discussion as long as it is civil".

Last edited:

10 point

And, as you know already..

There's a lot of diverse personalities on here.

I find your posts humorous and entertaining because it's like watching a boxing game sometimes.

Just gotta learn to duck and laugh a little that's all.

I'm not always happy with the responses I read (heck, I'm naughty sometimes myself) but I'm glad to see there's PASSION in this world still!

Last edited:

10 point

Good wisdom in this post.
I did not think about it in this way.
I was mainly :censored2: about certain members trying to censor other members posts by "behind the curtain" manipulations.
There is a certain integrity to the Brown Cafe and that is "Free and open discussion as long as it is civil".
You know, it depends on where you have come from.

Certain posters on here will die for this union leadership because they are an integral part of their quality of life and feel that he/she owes them every ounce of energy possible in support because of where they came from vs what they have today.
Loyalty is not common today.
But, respect is parallel to loyalty and we could all add a pinch of that to our posting until this election is over.
That concludes the lecture of the hour.

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Oh and since we are disclosing stuff we have talked about in private messages I have so many screenshots that I bought a device that I plug my phone into that stores these pictures. I have the Js pictures that I told you about and much more. This place could In dead be the next teamster net. Have a great night.
Got it. Thanks for the warning.
Dude I just cleaned two and a half bathrooms for my wife. That's hard work. Maybe I'll be in line for GP in 2036.
For your wife? Really...
Seems somehow relevant here since you have posted dozens of toilet pic and derogatory comments about people that clean toilets.
Hmmm. I worked at a snack bar in a bowling alley when I was in high school. I've cleaned up public bathrooms. What does that remind me of?
Any chance these discussions of union issues can rise up out of these toilet discussions? You can do better than this, right?

542thruNthru

Wow I am loving this thread.

So much of what I've been thinking for the past month or so is being posted tonight.

Something is missing though.... oh wait I got it!!

Photog and Cheryl are TDU!!!

;)