union to file grivence?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
This should be a good thread

CreamyYearlyKingbird-max-1mb.gif

ghn999

I was just wondering. I had a problem supervisor are all working. I told them I was going to file grievance on them. lol. I told them there job is to supervise not work.

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
I was just wondering. I had a problem supervisor are all working. I told them I was going to file grievance on them. lol. I told them there job is to supervise not work.
If you don't pay dues, become a member sooner rather than later. Make no mistake, you have now opened a can of worms and they will be targeting you until you either quit or retire. I can sense the dirty looks (and chuckles) and unexpected paid vacations (terminations that don't stick) in your future. You'll soon discover that opening this can of worms benefits you and others greatly. Treat your union dues like job insurance. Instead of just contributing to a lousy 401k, the union has negotiated a good pension. Instead of paying for your benefits, they are pretty much free and are the best in the country all thanks to the union. I could go on but you get the point. Pay your dues.

Also, yes you should file. Maybe use the money you made on your grievance to, I don't know, become a member. And then keep filing or do what I do. Hand it off to higher seniority folks who make more per hour unless you need it.