Union wont fire this crazy guy

watdaflock?

A guy at my hub has had a bunch of run ins with management, from stalking female coworkers on social media and sending them weird :censored2:, to threatening to shoot the place up and having police come by and check the area, to now just last week threatening to beat the :censored2: out of multiple people at our hub and even going outside and punching a dent in someone's new car.
He was sent home, and only gone for like 3 days, and now he's back this morning...like nothing ever happened.
What is UPS gonna do when this guy snaps and finally actually shoots my hub up and hurts someone? All these stories I read about predetermined shootings and how everyone saw all these red flags beforehand...well.. here's your sign..
lol

Nobody forced him to join the union. Oh, wait....

watdaflock?

You should try this

MYOB
Jimmy Lam agrees.
4178F76F00000578-4610074-image-m-2_1497626174024.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A guy at my hub has had a bunch of run ins with management, from stalking female coworkers on social media and sending them weird :censored2:, to threatening to shoot the place up and having police come by and check the area, to now just last week threatening to beat the :censored2: out of multiple people at our hub and even going outside and punching a dent in someone's new car.
What kind of car?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
What kind of working relationship does anyone else have with this person would be who I would be asking.
But then again this town there are a lot of people that look and act completely insane on the regular but are still kind and honest when it matters. and vice-versa.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He was sent home, and only gone for like 3 days, and now he's back this morning...like nothing ever happened.
What is UPS gonna do when this guy snaps and finally actually shoots my hub up and hurts someone? All these stories I read about predetermined shootings and how everyone saw all these red flags beforehand...well.. here's your sign..
Lighten up. He's just expressing his outrage due to societies treatment of minorities and venting off some steam. Nothing to see here...

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
What kind of working relationship does anyone else have with this person would be who I would be asking.
But then again this town there are a lot of people that look and act completely insane on the regular but are still kind and honest when it matters. and vice-versa.

Back in “97” we had a package car driver that acted stranger than usual, Vietnam Vet and so forth did not talk to anyone, had that stare. I got finally had a chance to talk to him on the picket line, it turned out that the guy had a master degree in philosophy and communicated with a very high level of intelligence.

You see he caught on how to survive in our work environment. It was all a calculated act and management and the Union fell for it. We sometimes forget that back in the day we only hired college kids (part time).. most of our promoted full timers had college degrees and some of them even went out and got their masters, the ones who could not survive the physical labor went into management.

Karma...

Back in “97” we had a package car driver that acted stranger than usual, Vietnam Vet and so forth did not talk to anyone, had that stare. I got finally had a chance to talk to him on the picket line, it turned out that the guy had a master degree in philosophy and communicated with a very high level of intelligence.

You see he caught on how to survive in our work environment. It was all a calculated act and management and the Union fell for it. We sometimes forget that back in the day we only hired college kids (part time).. most of our promoted full timers had college degrees and some of them even went out and got their masters, the ones who could not survive the physical labor went into management.
that's the most accurate assessment I have ever read on the brown cafe !....at least they came up thru the ranks by being teamsters in their days.....where I was you had to be union for at least 3 years........I was 4 years and I knew of one along the line that had around 11 years.

meritocracy

Maybe the company could use progressive discipline to get rid of his ass. Using basic management skills to protect your employees. Crazy idea right?