Unions ruining ups?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You have to get by the MiniMusk moderator here. If your speech doesn't follow their narrative you're put on a short leash.
Lol.
I'm keeping this as a new title.

Been in the penalty box quite often lately. Just stop by to kick the hornets nest once in a while. There really is a life outside of BC.
You freely admit that you only show up to troll.
This may be why you end up in the penalty box.

El Correcto

god is dead
Everybody has a justification for why their trolling is ok.
You declared Christianity a pillar of personal identity and then allow them to sit there posting about killing trans people and mocking gays relentlessly, then shut down any conversation about reality that goes sideways for them.

You’re the biggest troll on this site, don’t sit here and patronize us because you have tiny balls and a ban hammer.

Pee Bottle

You declared Christianity a pillar of personal identity and then allow them to sit there posting about killing trans people and mocking gays relentlessly, then shut down any conversation about reality that goes sideways for them.

You’re the biggest troll on this site, don’t sit here and patronize us because you have tiny balls and a ban hammer.

Buddy, do you know what a proper Christian country looks like? Cause you kinda just described it.

Karma...

in union there is strength ...dont cry..organize..Joe hill.......all of ups should be organized.....supervisors as well.....there is too much disparity in compensations between all levels.......over time I have changed my views and seen the lights....

Thebrownblob

in union there is strength ...dont cry..organize..Joe hill.......all of ups should be organized.....supervisors as well.....there is too much disparity in compensations between all levels.......over time I have changed my views and seen the lights....
I see you’re back, and you’re hitting the sauce again.

1637095880889.jpg