Unprofessional UPS

oneanddone

Old enough to know better
As of December 13 ,2018 , I told ups driver helper supervisor Megan that I wasn’t happy with my hours at work on top of that they continue to lose my checks.
Megan says she doesn’t know and can’t never give me answers when I have problems at work .so I was done with Megan and on to the next supervisor for answers .

So that same day I didn’t ask I told another supervisor named Daniel I was leaving work that day based on on my hours which was three hours a day wasn’t worth being there for. so the supervisor said I can’t give you eight hours a day but can approve you for six hours a day.
I said ok but I still wil be going home today but will be here at work tomorrow.
The supervisor then says do you think I’m gonna give you six hours if you leaving my response was I’m am upset and will not be sitting at working with this attitude knowing I haven’t been getting the actual hours I’ve been working I will work 5-6 hours and get only 3-4 hours on my check .

So I tell him and Monday I was gonna call off for the simple fact a had a drivers test scheduled way back in October for December 17th at 1 and told him I had an interview afterwards at dollar general which pays lower then ups .. he made no comment then I proceeded out the door On my way! Home.

December 14th I call 7am to check if I’m scheduled they say we will be sending your last check to your house I asked why is that. They said because I quit my job ..

Now today December 15th my main concerns are when in any of the above conversations did I say I quit my job. And can they just Relieve me of my job knowing I ain’t quit i came to work everyday no problems outta me no complaints ..

Is it possible to fight this ..
Biggest problem I see is your avatar. Mustang & Camaro? There can only be one.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I guarantee ups will short wages on last check it has been happening frequently with helpers. So wait a few weeks for OP to return with the new post

Check the message board on the first page of UPSERS.com
I go on to check my hours and paycheck and all I see are peak people complaining.
Pisses me off seeing people lied to, given bad info, not paid for training, no calls to work, ETC.
You get a few kissing ass thinking they'll get hired after peak but the majority is negative.

It's a bad look and reaffirms how bad the driver helper process at UPS has become.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Check the message board on the first page of UPSERS.com
I go on to check my hours and paycheck and all I see are peak people complaining.
Pisses me off seeing people lied to, given bad info, not paid for training, no calls to work, ETC.
You get a few kissing ass thinking they'll get hired after peak but the majority is negative.

It's a bad look and reaffirms how bad the driver helper process at UPS has become.
I love reading stuff on there. Especially comments on articles they have. Once in a while, an old guy will just let er rip and tell it like it is, then a bunch of corporate chair jockeys come on asking "who is this guy?" "That's not a true upser" "he should be fired" etc... Freaking hilarious

djkre8r

I love mellinials or whatever they want to be called. Has a seasonal job yet tells employer when they will work. Gets mad and goes home and gets all pissy when they tell them they aren't needed anymore.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
As of December 13 ,2018 , I told ups driver helper supervisor Megan that I wasn’t happy with my hours at work on top of that they continue to lose my checks.
Megan says she doesn’t know and can’t never give me answers when I have problems at work .so I was done with Megan and on to the next supervisor for answers .

So that same day I didn’t ask I told another supervisor named Daniel I was leaving work that day based on on my hours which was three hours a day wasn’t worth being there for. so the supervisor said I can’t give you eight hours a day but can approve you for six hours a day.
I said ok but I still wil be going home today but will be here at work tomorrow.
The supervisor then says do you think I’m gonna give you six hours if you leaving my response was I’m am upset and will not be sitting at working with this attitude knowing I haven’t been getting the actual hours I’ve been working I will work 5-6 hours and get only 3-4 hours on my check .

So I tell him and Monday I was gonna call off for the simple fact a had a drivers test scheduled way back in October for December 17th at 1 and told him I had an interview afterwards at dollar general which pays lower then ups .. he made no comment then I proceeded out the door On my way! Home.

December 14th I call 7am to check if I’m scheduled they say we will be sending your last check to your house I asked why is that. They said because I quit my job ..

Now today December 15th my main concerns are when in any of the above conversations did I say I quit my job. And can they just Relieve me of my job knowing I ain’t quit i came to work everyday no problems outta me no complaints ..

Is it possible to fight this ..
You never would have made it at UPS anyway. We aren't quitters and you obviously are.

BuckyBadger

The supervisor then says do you think I’m gonna give you six hours if you leaving my response was I’m am upset and will not be sitting at working with this attitude
This is the funniest part of the post...

I'm mad! And I will not be sitting at work when I'm mad!

God help this entitled generation.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
LMAO...

If they REALLY wanted to work they could pick up a phone and make a call.

???

"no calls to work" means UPS hired them but HR doesn't tell them where/when to report
They want as many people in their back pocket in case they are needed.
These people can't do anything because they are not given a number and just have to stay home and wait.
Not sure how you misread that.