Unprofessional UPS

Damnblog

As of December 13 ,2018 , I told ups driver helper supervisor Megan that I wasn’t happy with my hours at work on top of that they continue to lose my checks.
Megan says she doesn’t know and can’t never give me answers when I have problems at work .so I was done with Megan and on to the next supervisor for answers .

So that same day I didn’t ask I told another supervisor named Daniel I was leaving work that day based on on my hours which was three hours a day wasn’t worth being there for. so the supervisor said I can’t give you eight hours a day but can approve you for six hours a day.
I said ok but I still wil be going home today but will be here at work tomorrow.
The supervisor then says do you think I’m gonna give you six hours if you leaving my response was I’m am upset and will not be sitting at working with this attitude knowing I haven’t been getting the actual hours I’ve been working I will work 5-6 hours and get only 3-4 hours on my check .

So I tell him and Monday I was gonna call off for the simple fact a had a drivers test scheduled way back in October for December 17th at 1 and told him I had an interview afterwards at dollar general which pays lower then ups .. he made no comment then I proceeded out the door On my way! Home.

December 14th I call 7am to check if I’m scheduled they say we will be sending your last check to your house I asked why is that. They said because I quit my job ..

Now today December 15th my main concerns are when in any of the above conversations did I say I quit my job. And can they just Relieve me of my job knowing I ain’t quit i came to work everyday no problems outta me no complaints ..

Is it possible to fight this ..

Box Ox

Now today December 15th my main concerns are when in any of the above conversations did I say I quit my job. And can they just Relieve me of my job knowing I ain’t quit i came to work everyday no problems outta me no complaints

No problems outta you no complaints? Look what you just posted.

And you probably did effectively quit your job when you told them all of the above. Called it fired if you want.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
As of December 13 ,2018 , I told ups driver helper supervisor Megan that I wasn’t happy with my hours at work on top of that they continue to lose my checks.
Megan says she doesn’t know and can’t never give me answers when I have problems at work .so I was done with Megan and on to the next supervisor for answers .

So that same day I didn’t ask I told another supervisor named Daniel I was leaving work that day based on on my hours which was three hours a day wasn’t worth being there for. so the supervisor said I can’t give you eight hours a day but can approve you for six hours a day.
I said ok but I still wil be going home today but will be here at work tomorrow.
The supervisor then says do you think I’m gonna give you six hours if you leaving my response was I’m am upset and will not be sitting at working with this attitude knowing I haven’t been getting the actual hours I’ve been working I will work 5-6 hours and get only 3-4 hours on my check .

So I tell him and Monday I was gonna call off for the simple fact a had a drivers test scheduled way back in October for December 17th at 1 and told him I had an interview afterwards at dollar general which pays lower then ups .. he made no comment then I proceeded out the door On my way! Home.

December 14th I call 7am to check if I’m scheduled they say we will be sending your last check to your house I asked why is that. They said because I quit my job ..

Now today December 15th my main concerns are when in any of the above conversations did I say I quit my job. And can they just Relieve me of my job knowing I ain’t quit i came to work everyday no problems outta me no complaints ..

Your job here at UPS was a seasonal position.
It's not going to make or break your resume.
UPS can only tell employers the beginning and ending dates of your employment.
Your future job at Dollar General is not at risk.

Your job here at UPS was a seasonal position.
It's not going to make or break your resume.
UPS can only tell employers the beginning and ending dates of your employment.
Your future job at Dollar General is not at risk.
Ef6eH0ZQ89kA0.gif

Damnblog

:censored2: when you got cover up makeup it doesn’t matter what you have tatted on yo face especially when they’re smaller then a nickel

bumped

Seriously though. There is nothing you can do. UPS over hired, and if it was as busy as it usually is this time of year they would be happy to have you back. UPS is cutting as many costs as it can right now and sadly to say you are one of those costs.

Whitelexus

You quit when you walked out the door and told them you were leaving. You now have it in writing with presumably your real name and photo. Sorry, but doesn’t look good! Best wishes!