Unsafe trucks

Retired36yrs

"The Matrix films are about being transgender, the trilogy's co-director says.

"That was the original intention but the world wasn't quite ready," says Lilly Wachowski, who came out as trans along with her sister Lana after the films came out.

Fans have speculated about potential meanings behind the iconic films and Lilly confirmed the theory to Netflix.
"I'm glad that it has gotten out," she said.

The Matrix first hit screens in 1999, when Lilly says "the corporate world wasn't ready" for an allegory - a story that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning - about transgender people.

But the director says the films have always been "meaningful" for trans people."

Retired36yrs

The Matrix is anything that one is identified with in the physical universe. That is why everyone can relate to it in some way.
I can prove it to you: through so called free will, de-attach your self from all that you are attached to.
You can’t do it and you are in the Matrix.

Retired36yrs

Ideas are worth something extra but in no way justify exploitation.

Richard wolff has covered this, check him out. He is americas most famous marxist economist. listen to his ideas and reach your own conclusion
Try thinking for your self for once. I am not impressed by what other people believe.

Retired36yrs

Ideas are worth something extra but in no way justify exploitation.

Richard wolff has covered this, check him out. He is americas most famous marxist economist. listen to his ideas and reach your own conclusion
Again, can you think for yourself?
If you at the least start your own hot dog stand, I might listen to you. But I bet that would be too hard for you.
It easier for the lazy people in the world to hate those greedy business owners.

rickyb

Again, can you think for yourself?
If you at the least start your own hot dog stand, I might listen to you. But I bet that would be too hard for you.
It easier for the lazy people in the world to hate those greedy business owners.
ive done enough unionized capitalist jobs to know unions are not enough to bring justice to the workplace.

the matrix was also about how complex civilizations collapse, which were also in the midst of

rickyb

Try thinking for your self for once. I am not impressed by what other people believe.
and yet most things in life are based on what came before. matrix was about in part marx's theory that those who control the economy control what people think. the machines controlled the economy and they produced the lie that was the matrix. we live under a similar propaganda system by our corporate masters in the west.

rickyb

The Matrix is about The illusion of everything, all things that keeps us all in the Matrix. If one realizes that he is in the Matrix then the one becomes the One because he is no longer a slave to emotional attachments generated by the Matrix created by The Creator.
Ricky, you don’t realize that you are neck deep in the Matrix through your fixation of ant-capitalism. If you died tomorrow, would capitalism exist anymore if you are gone forever no longer effected by it?
matrix is a radical movie which calls for an end to exploitation for those of us who want to be free anyways. it was star wars for the west. where episode 4 begins with someone being blown up by an empire and getting radicalized after, the matrix begins with a western worker being propagandized which is what we experience.

Thebrownblob

matrix is a radical movie which calls for an end to exploitation for those of us who want to be free anyways. it was star wars for the west. where episode 4 begins with someone being blown up by an empire and getting radicalized after, the matrix begins with a western worker being propagandized which is what we experience.
The matrix was a silly, slightly entertaining movie, with plot holes you could drive a truck through. Made by two screwed up perverts. Followed up by some of the worst sequels ever.

Retired36yrs

I know man. It’s OK and don’t worry about it. Everybody is exactly what they are supposed to be, and so are you. Nothing is bad, yet everything is bad. Yet, nothing changes, and nothing will change. We are stuck in this perpetual argument about everything that triggers people to abuse, hate, ridicule, bully, and even kill. It is insanity.

vantexan

I know man. It’s OK and don’t worry about it. Everybody is exactly what they are supposed to be, and so are you. Nothing is bad, yet everything is bad. Yet, nothing changes, and nothing will change. We are stuck in this perpetual argument about everything that triggers people to abuse, hate, ridicule, bully, and even kill. It is insanity.
Oh no, you've been sucked into the Matrix! Don't just stand there, run! RUNNNNNNN!!!!!!

rickyb

ppl talk about original thoughts, as if ive never heard thoughts like theirs before.

and the other thing is ppl havent heard ideas that came before either.

Box Ox

well our healthcare is cheaper than yours. but no

Cheaper isn't necessarily a good thing if it's on its own. The Canadians I know often find themselves either waiting months for non-emergency care or preferring to receive higher quality medical treatment in the US for the more serious stuff.