Unsafe trucks

rickyb

Cheaper isn't necessarily a good thing if it's on its own. The Canadians I know often find themselves either waiting months for non-emergency care or preferring to receive higher quality medical treatment in the US for the more serious stuff.
americas health insurance prices are in a league of its own.

no other country is comparable, theyre all about half as much or more.

when i broke my arm i almost got next day surgery, but they didnt need it. its not a perfect system but its better than yours.

saw a tweet and it compared a bunch of countries smoking rates. america was the lowest. and yet america had highest rate of smoking deaths. wonder what all those countries have which america doesnt have ...

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

when i broke my arm i almost got next day surgery, but they didnt need it. its not a perfect system but its better than yours.

saw a tweet and it compared a bunch of countries smoking rates. america was the lowest. and yet america had highest rate of smoking deaths. wonder what all those countries have which america doesnt have ...
That’s why Canadians come here for some treatments. They’re waiting too long in your :censored2: bag country.

vantexan

The most smoking deaths according to "The Lancet" occur in China, India, Russia then the USA. Those countries plus Indonesia have the most smokets.

Nah
Smokets….little smokers?
images.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Got a friend who is a tobacco farmer in NC. The market is overseas.
The market that was lost to death, cancer and education in the US the last 75 years is not a problem for profit margins.
China,India, and Russia are where the US was in 1960..Caution, cigarette smoking may be hazardous to your health.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Got a friend who is a tobacco farmer in NC. The market is overseas.
The market that was lost to death, cancer and education in the US the last 75 years is not a problem for profit margins.
China,India, and Russia are where the US was in 1960..Caution, cigarette smoking may be hazardous to your health.
Children smoke in the Asian countries.