Up or down

Re-Raise

@Re-Raise was having a fit ... hopefully he stayed in the market.
We’re 55 and have about 750k in our retirement accounts. It was tough to watch a third disappear on paper.. but we didn’t sell or move any to a safer fund.

It is amazing how quickly the markets came back with so many questions still about the actual economy... but now I can go back to worrying about grain prices...sigh

newfie

Yeah #bbsam is in mourning.
I can remember when he was so happy the market was falling ... now he is crying.
@Jones is probably somewhere jumping off a bridge. How about some of those liberal bootlickers here that were all gleefully rooting for a complete market crash. Its really sickening

at the same time Trump had to kick some dems and rino republican governors in the rear to get them to stop strangling the economy.

your guy Kemp got brutalized by the MSM acting on behalf of Pelosi and Schumer

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
@Gumby you got any change?
38889810_8c618e13b8_b.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
We’re 55 and have about 750k in our retirement accounts. It was tough to watch a third disappear on paper.. but we didn’t sell or move any to a safer fund.

It is amazing how quickly the markets came back with so many questions still about the actual economy... but now I can go back to worrying about grain prices...sigh
saw an article that millions of people pulled out of the market as it went down to dow 21000. thus locking in their losses. It has come back to 27000 until the last couple days. I wouldnt panic if you are in for the long term.

we stayed all the way invested plus added tens of thousands when it was down to 21k.