Upcoming Q2 Earnings Report

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They fire the contractor. Ttku son....
I'm trying, Dad..
So they fire the contractor that doesn't work for them. Scab labor is awesome.

FYI..buddy of mine went bankrupt this past August. Had something like 20 trucks. Had 2 buyers over the last 3 years and FedX did not approve of them.
He was a PVD for UPS this past Xmas. Sad.

Karma...

ups does well because with the high wages they earn they also have the union ethos of doing a great job...a fair wage for a fair days work.....most ups management could not do the job that ups teamsters do and they know it....I have never had any problem with any teamster in my management time at ups.....often I was called in to make a decision concerning a union employee......I never terminated one.....I figured that if the situation had eroded to the point when my advice was needed it was the company's fault and not the union......must have been 15 or 20 people.....failure to communicate is what we have here....

MAKAVELI

I'm trying, Dad..
So they fire the contractor that doesn't work for them. Scab labor is awesome.

FYI..buddy of mine went bankrupt this past August. Had something like 20 trucks. Had 2 buyers over the last 3 years and FedX did not approve of them.
He was a PVD for UPS this past Xmas. Sad.
Not sad. He knew what he was getting into. He thought he hit the Lotto but never checked his ticket. Lol

Mutineer

Tell me something, where did your ancestors come from? And in the past hundred years? These folks have been doing crap work that Americans don't want to do for many decades now. Not just recently. Why do you think they keep coming up? There is work to be had that pays better than back home. Not talking about good paying jobs Americans will do. When I was working in Stamford, CT in 1988 there were illegals cleaning the buildings where I picked up dropboxes
Blah, blah, blah.

You really need to stop sympathizing with those who view you as nothing more than an obstacle that fills a space they want to occupy, and who would very much prefer it if you and your children were dead, and out of their way.
a million or so coming in annually means more housing,
LMAO! No. It does not. It means less housing for you. And any new housing built on their behalf does NOT include housing for you, or anyone you care about. Ever.
But the single biggest threat to this country imploding doesn't seem to be immigration. It looks to me that it's white liberalism
This much we can mostly agree upon. And immigration is one of their means to that end. White people duped into sacrificing white people on the altar of political correctness. In the vain hope that they and their children will be spared the wrath which they celebrate, enable, and glorify.
You obviously think I'm a liberal.
No. Most of the time I agree with you.
No, just reporting the reality on the ground from my vantage point.
And I report the same from mine. And we mutually disagree with each-other's assessments.
I would suggest if you aren't happy with what's going on around you then move to a place more suitable to your liking.
I have property in another state. The sole purpose of which is that I have to go there with my son in order to do the things I used to be able to do to my liking in my native state of California. Among those activities is the hunting, killing, and eating of non-domestic animals, making big bonfires, scarring the surface of the Earth with noisy, polluting OHV's, and generally running around like a lunatic.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Not sad. He knew what he was getting into. He thought he hit the Lotto but never checked his ticket. Lol
I don't know much about it, but he had been with them for almost 20 years. Kept acquiring routes. He told me about 5 years ago with all that he was doing, he was making a middle class living. I know it tore him up when they didn't let him get out with a little bit of money and some dignity. Guy worked his butt off.