UPS car tags

fatherof4

Not a spam just wanted to pass a little info. I found some cool tags kind of like the ones for the police and fire depts. it's a dark brown tag with a refl. gold stripe. If interested just send me a pm and I'll hook you up.

yeldarb

Not a spam just wanted to pass a little info. I found some cool tags kind of like the ones for the police and fire depts. it's a dark brown tag with a refl. gold stripe. If interested just send me a pm and I'll hook you up.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I

i must be smart

dude if u dont understand what hes saying i dunno about u.

could he have been anymore clearer?
i dont think so

breadbooze

Around here if you ask automotive nicely enough they'll give you the same plate that's on front of the package cars here ("ups delivers the world"). Never seen it on anyone's car though.

fatherof4

Around here package cars get a pass from the police. Cops and fire put the tag on there cars for the same reason. I did it to show a little team spirit.

helenofcalifornia

I understand not wanting to have plate ID, (who wants to draw attention to themselves when driving these days) but I still am proud to work for UPS. Most people I deliver to are happy to see me and for the most part like UPS. They like seeing Fedex and USPS too. Yes, there are many internal issues in UPS that we have to deal with on a daily basis, but I would hate to think that I am in the minority in not being ashamed at identifying myself as a UPSer to an outsider. Maybe I am reading something else into these threads.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I'll take one fatherof4, it does seem like a good way to show team spirit.

For all of you that only post here to complain about how terrible everything is and how there is no hope for the company or the stock maybe we can design one for you too.

Anyone have any suggestions for a design?

teamsterdan

my suggestion would be to get "teamster" tags........a while back I use to have a "teamster privilege" cc........we'd call it the "intimidator" because we'd go to the bar, use the card and tell the server that "unless you wanted to end up like hoffa" the bill needed to be "corrected"......always good for a laugh......

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
my suggestion would be to get "teamster" tags........a while back I use to have a "teamster privilege" cc........we'd call it the "intimidator" because we'd go to the bar, use the card and tell the server that "unless you wanted to end up like hoffa" the bill needed to be "corrected"......always good for a laugh......

i've seen cars with "teamster" stickers around, it'd be real cool if we can have a plate with the logos on it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The constant complainers could have a picture of John Kerry on their license plate holders.

OK, now I'm running for cover :sneaky2:

teamsterdan

ok that's it............anyone care to paint 1/2 my car UPS brown the other 1/2 TEAMSTER blue......and for "moreluck" I'll even put "el presidente's" picture on the ASSend and "JK's" on the door..................PS I voted for the current CIC......... I plead the 5th...........

LKLND3380

I always thought a nice UPS sheild on the trunk of my car would be nice... This way drivers in package cars or feeder trucks could see me as I speed by at 70mph... LOL