UPS' CEO earned $6.2M last year

ROBO MOD

I'm a Robot
Staff member
UPS' CEO earned $6.2M last year - Memphis Business Journal

According to the Atlanta-based package shipper's proxy filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday, CEO Michael Eskew got $6.2 million in total compensation last year, including a salary of $988,000, a bonus of $41,500, $2.8 million in stock awards, about $1 million in stock options, $174,300 in non-equity incentive plan compensation and $33,137 in other compensation.

S

spiritchild

He earns everybit of that money for apearing in the 5 minute thank you video that comes out once a year.

david cassin

dublinbrown
isn't it well for him,i only got a 3.4 % pay increase approx 1200 euro march this year ,no share options yet (we have been hearing this for the last 3 years).we should get some free shares off of the company,it would give us more incentive to re invest in buying shares.i think he deserves his salary and a bonus but not 2m in shares with another 1m to purchase
he is after all over a 420000 plus employees but we all work hard especially our drivers they are trojans and the face of the company
they deserve to be on bonuses.
ups in europe is diff from usa,even ireland under the uk/ireland district
their drivers have or had incentives to deliver x amount of stops per day and get a bonus,in ireland no such scheme,