UPS Circle of Honor drivers

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I joined this prestigious group shortly before retiring. They had a very nice presentation during the PCM. They hung a banner on the wall. I received a very nice leather jacket (which I recently sold on eBay), a metal license plate bracket, medallion for key ring and a personalized baseball cap. It was appropriate for the occasion.

IMG_0177.JPG

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
OK, I got...
Breakfast buffet with several other inductees. We could bring as many guests as we wanted. I brought Mom, wife, son, and I only have one friend, so I brought her.
Cool leather jacket. Some :censored2: ordered mine with extra long sleeves, so I never wear it. (That :censored2: would be me....).
A circular sign thingy with your name, Circle of Honor, and years on it. I hung it in the garage, they also hang one in the center.
They gave flowers to the wives, and thanked them for supporting the husband all those years.
Lots of nice speeches by lots of big-wigs.

This was several years ago for 25. I don't think they do anything after that.
This in NNE, or Eastern as it is now.

OK, I got...
Breakfast buffet with several other inductees. We could bring as many guests as we wanted. I brought Mom, wife, son, and I only have one friend, so I brought her.
Cool leather jacket. Some :censored2: ordered mine with extra long sleeves, so I never wear it. (That :censored2: would be me....).
A circular sign thingy with your name, Circle of Honor, and years on it. I hung it in the garage, they also hang one in the center.
They gave flowers to the wives, and thanked them for supporting the husband all those years.
Lots of nice speeches by lots of big-wigs.

This was several years ago for 25. I don't think they do anything after that.
This in NNE, or Eastern as it is now.
They used to also put a huge picture of you on the wall years ago.

Now they barely do anything.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I got a leather jacket with initials monogrammed on the inside
Problem is they aren’t my initials

also 6 months after my 25 years had passed

about what I’d expect

I got a leather jacket with initials monogrammed on the inside
Problem is they aren’t my initials

also 6 months after my 25 years had passed

about what I’d expect
The only one cool thing I remembered was they gave my buddy a paid day off after the presentation.
I thought that was a nice touch.

Last edited:

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
What did they do for you when you joined the Circle of Honor at your 25 year point?
Honestly, I enjoyed a nice large Publix cake with punch , got a ups tote bag but no gift certificate. Then my name was mentioned in the pcm. I wanted to make a speech but they didn’t let me speak.