UPS Class-A Road test expectations??

Hey guys brand new to UPS. My position is a Fulltime Dock Worker with CDL. I Worked with FedEx a couple years as a yard driver/switcher. I have my road test coming up in a few days and was hoping to get some insight as what to expect. What speed transmission is in the UPS manual trucks? Do they want you to double clutch? Is floating gears acceptable? I passed my CDL license test first try in a 10 speed. Will this test pose more of a challenge? Since I was hired from another company did they expect me to memorize and verbally announce aloud all components/parts for pre-trip and post-trip. I have worked for 4 companies since attaining my CDL and every in every company the pre-trip was done differently. Sorry for the ranting. Just nervous and not sure what to expect.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Hey guys brand new to UPS. My position is a Fulltime Dock Worker with CDL. I Worked with FedEx a couple years as a yard driver/switcher. I have my road test coming up in a few days and was hoping to get some insight as what to expect. What speed transmission is in the UPS manual trucks? Do they want you to double clutch? Is floating gears acceptable? I passed my CDL license test first try in a 10 speed. Will this test pose more of a challenge? Since I was hired from another company did they expect me to memorize and verbally announce aloud all components/parts for pre-trip and post-trip. I have worked for 4 companies since attaining my CDL and every in every company the pre-trip was done differently. Sorry for the ranting. Just nervous and not sure what to expect.
How did the test turn out???