Ups day at Hershey park 2020

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Does anyone know if they are having the ups friends and family day at Hershey park this year? I can not find the link

Literally the first thing that popped up when searching Hershey park ups day 2020 on google.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Does anyone know if they are having the ups friends and family day at Hershey park this year? I can not find the link
They re opened Action Park in New Jersey and moved this event there. . All tickets are half price and they will have a dentist and doctors on hand to handle all injuries.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They re opened Action Park in New Jersey and moved this event there. . All tickets are half price and they will have a dentist and doctors on hand to handle all injuries.
Only the heart healthy better go to Action Park. That water is as cold as the North Atlantic.

Drink Craft Beer

Literally the first thing that popped up when searching Hershey park ups day 2020 on google.
Hersheypark is a Rain or Shine Park. In the event of severe weather, the issuance of an RVV for another visit through June 30, 2017 will be issued at the discretion of Hersheypark Management