Ups day at Hershey park 2020

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Ask her about Jungle Habitat. Lol frickin' Baboons would rip antennas off cars!
She said you could tell all the people who had ridden the Alpine Slide cuz they were covered in road rash. When she worked as a lifeguard she spent basically her whole shift saving people from drowning.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
She said you could tell all the people who had ridden the Alpine Slide cuz they were covered in road rash. When she worked as a lifeguard she spent basically her whole shift saving people from drowning.
The best was the city folk who could never swim. That place was a quick drive from the city. The wave pool took more than a few.

Wally

I remember always thinking hershey park was just a made up joke. Was surprised when the wife's family actually set up a trip to it.
Lots of fun. Some good concerts there too.

The Hotel Hershey is a upscale place. The lodge, more family friendly.

542thruNthru

I believe we stayed at the lodge when we went. It was fun. Liked the roller coasters of course I had to ride them alone because my wife's family are a bunch of P*

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

We stayed in the Poconos for our honeymoon. One day we decided to visit Hershey so we drove two hours just for them to be closed. It’s been 15 years and I’m still not over it.

Last edited:

Wally

We stayed in the Poconos for our honeymoon. One day we decided to visit Hershey so we drove two hours just for them to be closed. It’s been 15 years and I’m still not over it.
At least you got some action on Rt 81.

1315049JfzPYGG1.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Ask her about Jungle Habitat. Lol frickin' Baboons would rip antennas off cars!
Wasn’t that at Great Adventure? I remember this either way. My uncle has a ‘77 Ford LTD with a vinyl roof, those baboons ripped all the roof off. He got out and tried to fight them, he’s lucky they didn’t rip his face off.

Wally

Wasn’t that at Great Adventure? I remember this either way. My uncle has a ‘77 Ford LTD with a vinyl roof, those baboons ripped all the roof off. He got out and tried to fight them, he’s lucky they didn’t rip his face off.
LOL. Yea, they had the drive through safari too.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Did you at least have the room with the champagne glass jacuzzi?