UPS delivery in The Accountant Movie

Box Ox

UPS went the expected cheapo route and sent Hollywood a DIAD 4

53ce4c2fb0e427d5d39e75e4ec31b8a6aa4056296db4b708fef2c590b2963b9b.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I hope Upstate doesn't see this post Rod. If he does, he'll probably start a thread about having you leave... oh wait a minute.. never mind.

I hope he does see it. I could use a good go around to liven up the day.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yep you either misunderstood or didn't read now you are calling me a troll.

Or do you really believe the director asked for a diad 4 because the film was set in winter?
How do you know that isn't just what was left at the center that day?

They asked if they could have one of our drivers make a delivery during a movie shoot here. We turned it down. But if we had said yes it would of just been an extra driver the center had for the day and they would off been sent with whatever extra diad was at the center.

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
This is a movie that starred Ben Affleck as a special kind of accountant ( in more ways than one).

Delivery by UPS to a character in the movie takes place at 13 seconds into the video. Outfit looks legit.

I'd like to deliver a package to anna

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When UPS helped out in the Boston based movie Fever Pitch, boy did someone screw up .
They sent a brand new PC with new logo uniform and a new Diad to shoot the scene . They had to replace the PC , the Diad and the uniform before continuing with the scene.
On some of the out takes the UPS Driver jumps into Jimmy Fallon's arms .

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
How do you know that isn't just what was left at the center that day?

They asked if they could have one of our drivers make a delivery during a movie shoot here. We turned it down. But if we had said yes it would of just been an extra driver the center had for the day and they would off been sent with whatever extra diad was at the center.

Thanks for trying to explain to this dude that because it was a Diad IV, it has nothing to do with UPS being cheap.

Yep you either misunderstood or didn't read now you are calling me a troll.

Or do you really believe the director asked for a diad 4 because the film was set in winter?

I called you a troll because you tried baiting me into a fight !!
Textbook definition !!

The Diad V is not new technology or expensive enough that UPS should be considered cheap for showing to the set with a IV.
That's what post #11 was about. If you want to believe that UPS is cheap because of it, you're on an island. Population YOU !!
I delivered with a Diad IV and V this peak. It's a legitimate delivery for 2016/17. What the driver was given for the scene has nothing to do with price tag.

ibleedbrown

he didn't ask for her last name, didn't have the info notice filled out and ready to ni1 and take off running in case she didn't answer, i give his delivery methods a c+.