UPS delivery issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Brownz

hey guys. So I run a small business at home reselling items. Most of the time, the retailers I plan on purchasing these items from limit 1 per customer. So I use different names shipping to my same home address. I'm just curious if shipping with different names to 1 home address is allowed by UPS? Any input would be great. Thanks

In one of the corporate training programs we drivers have to look at it says lots of names to a single adress could be an indication of illegal activity (home pharmacy or counter fit phone stuff)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
We had some training on this awhile back. We also had some training on a lot of other things management has decided to ignore. I come to them with a street to add in the board and they can't even do that. Give me one good reason I should expect them to care about paid shipments being sent to a house with multiple names? It's not like we'd turn a blind eye to rogue pharmacies in exchange for profits....I mean, that's not the same UPS that paid 40mil to settle out of court?

Status
Not open for further replies.