UPS driver, 18, to leave hospital after hit-and-run in December left him seriously hurt

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS driver, 18, to leave hospital after hit-and-run in December left him seriously hurt - NJ

A UPS delivery driver injured in a hit-and-run last month could leave the hospital Friday, officials said.

The 18-year-old was delivering a package on the 400 block of Irving Avenue in Bridgeton around 5:30 p.m. on Dec. 22 when he was hit by a car, according to police.

The vehicle was described as a silver sedan traveling west at a high rate of speed. The injured driver was taken to Cooper University Hospital, Camden, where he has remained until this week.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
eh fake news , just like the “UPS DRIVER” peed in the bushes when clearly it’s a seasonal employee.

I don’t call the nurse my doctor doing my surgery ..cmon USA what’s going on with you.

🧔✊

rickyb

UPS driver, 18, to leave hospital after hit-and-run in December left him seriously hurt - NJ

A UPS delivery driver injured in a hit-and-run last month could leave the hospital Friday, officials said.

The 18-year-old was delivering a package on the 400 block of Irving Avenue in Bridgeton around 5:30 p.m. on Dec. 22 when he was hit by a car, according to police.

The vehicle was described as a silver sedan traveling west at a high rate of speed. The injured driver was taken to Cooper University Hospital, Camden, where he has remained until this week.
He will b promptly fired wen news coverage dies down

rickyb

Chris hedges and joe sacco used camden as 1/5th of their book on corporate sacrifice zones in america. camden was the deindustrialized :censored2:hole w high crime