UPS Driver Assaulted in SF

Zowert

This was a robbery. The passenger jumped out of the vehicle (before the video) and tried to snatch the package out of the driver’s hand. The kid fought back and the scuffle spilled out into the street. Robber ended up stealing sunglasses instead of the package. You can see him pointing, “I thought you wanted this?”

This took place close to Market St. which is near the ‘Tenderloin’ in San Francisco. It is probably one of the hardest places in the US outside of Baltimore and Detroit. I’ve seen carjackings, drive by shootings and random acts of violence in broad daylight at (and around) the tenderloin area. If I had a route there I would definitely carry a firearm.

Last edited:

unloady

The kid got hit by a car, took a punch to the face, and stood right back up ready for some more action. The piece of fecal matter that tried to steal the package then proceeded to eat some asphalt after the whole ordeal. Talk about weak.

Made brown

This was a robbery. The passenger jumped out of the vehicle (before the video) and tried to snatch the package out of the driver’s hand. The kid fought back and the scuffle spilled out into the street. Robber ended up stealing sunglasses instead of the package. You can see him pointing, “I thought you wanted this?”

This took place close to Market St. which is near the ‘Tenderloin’ in San Francisco. It is probably one of the hardest places in the US outside of Baltimore and Detroit. I’ve seen carjackings, drive by shootings and random acts of violence in broad daylight at (and around) the tenderloin area. If I had a route there I would definitely carry a firearm.
The tenderloin is a dirty place. It makes skid row look like a street fair. So much drugs and prostitution in that area.
I didn't notice and steaming piles anywhere tho.
Glad driver is ok.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Why in the hell wouldn’t you just hand them the package