Fedex Driver Crazy Train

FedupExpress

bacha29

Interstate 180 is in Illinois . Must be a misprint . If the guy was employed by a contractor then the contractor will be likely be punished in one form or another .
I wonder what happened to those so called "high contracting standards" Raj bragged about?

bacha29

Orrr.....there may be more than one interstate spur with that designation...???

Spoiler: There's more than one.
You're right. I looked it up and it's a little 28 mile spur that runs through Lycoming County Pa. Regardless , that contractor is in a pretty tough spot and serves to illustrate why FDX Ground contracting is an impossible situation.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You're right. I looked it up and it's a little 28 mile spur that runs through Lycoming County Pa. Regardless , that contractor is in a pretty tough spot and serves to illustrate why FDX Ground contracting is an impossible situation.
But IWBF and Dano say quality couriers are not important!!!

Mutineer

How many kidnapped and strangled a little girl to death?

All of FedEx is on a downgrade. Have faith and give it a little more time.

In the near future there will be an Express courier making headlines that will be just as depraved and deranged as anything slithering at Ground.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Interstate 180 is in Illinois . Must be a misprint . If the guy was employed by a contractor then the contractor will be likely be punished in one form or another .
I wonder what happened to those so called "high contracting standards" Raj bragged about?
Nothing but the best for Ground. Fools errand.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
All of FedEx is on a downgrade. Have faith and give it a little more time.

In the near future there will be an Express courier making headlines that will be just as depraved and deranged as anything slithering at Ground.
Express has always had its fair share of degenerates. Drunk on the job. People going through breakups with their significant others meeting up while on break to pick up something from a formerly shared home, and a physical fight breaking out. Stealing from a recipient.

Ground drivers are dumber in general. Every profession will have a certain number of deranged employees.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I know more Express couriers who were fired for drinking on the job than I do Ground drivers.
As opposed to managers who did the same?

I knew a Senior Manager who was fired for stealing from petty cash.

But I would trust more of my fellow couriers than I would managers, any day.