UPS Driver Assaulted in SF

542thruNthru

No, I fixed it for YOU MFer!!!
j1NRESa.gif

Zowert

Why in the hell wouldn’t you just hand them the package
I had the same question. There’s nothing in that box worth your life. Just give them what they want and call the police when they leave. You want the truck? Here’s the fob, press the green button on the dash. Have a wonderful day with all your new Amazon trinkets. UPS pays me to deliver the crap not protect it with my life.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Some in the media are making this to be an attack on asians. This was a robbery.
That's probably why he was interviewed. His daughter's FIRST sentence was" " Especially right now, Asian Delivery Drivers are putting their lives out on the line..."
Cheryl's original Post on this has the KPIX News clip. The Driver got a couple of new front teeth, but the rest will fall out in a few years...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That's probably why he was interviewed. His daughter's FIRST sentence was" " Especially right now, Asian Delivery Drivers are putting their lives out on the line..."
Cheryl's original Post on this has the KPIX News clip. The Driver got a couple of new front teeth, but the rest will fall out in a few years...
These thugs we looking to grab and go. That's it. Race played no role. Media bias shining through.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
They start to hit me in my face, and they hitting me in my teeth, I lost two teeth here,” said Minh, describing the attack. “They hit in my back, and I fell down, and the wheel in the front they run over my feet.”

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They start to hit me in my face, and they hitting me in my teeth, I lost two teeth here,” said Minh, describing the attack. “They hit in my back, and I fell down, and the wheel in the front they run over my feet.”
Looked like one thug to me?