UPS Driver Collapse In Extreme Arizona Heat

Integrity

Binge Poster
company needs to a better job of being able to reduce the workload as well
Unfortunately I believe the workload will only be reduced for the people who follow all of the UPS required Heat related illness/injury training exactly as trained.

Because of the extra water breaks, and cool down breaks needed and the added time that these safety measures will require, I believe in extreme heat it will be virtually impossible to complete a normal days work in these abnormally hazardous and extreme conditions.

I do believe you will be harassed by management and some of your coworkers but I urge you not to cave to this kind of behavior. When they retaliate you then have the advantage.

just cause it’s “Wednesday” doesn’t mean everyone should work 12 hrs in extreme temps.

✊🧔‍♂️
I agree.

I hope you took your required on the clock water breaks and cool down periods as required. UPS has proven to me to have no problem letting you injure, maim, or kill yourself. They'll just blame you for not following training. Sad thing is so will a lot of your union brothers.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Dude it’s bad today , feels like murder hornets trying to make a hive in my butthole
✊🧔‍♂️
Was sitting under tree shade in the truck and some old lady came up to me said you’re looking pretty hot.
I said yea the heat is pretty killer today.
She said I wasn’t talking about to weather
👉✊

JL 0513

I refuse to wear those things. I’ll keep wearing my raggedy TWO pocketed old uniforms without that lame ass logo on the back wtf
I could never go back to wearing the button down polyesters. The polos completely changed the job into a bearable workday.

vvv

Here comes the warning letter!
"Your failure to hydrate and stay hydrated put the company at risk!"
Imagine if you had pulled this while driving, the problems you could have caused!"
Failure to stay hydrated in the future may result in further discinplary action up to and including termination"
"Sign here!"
(You get the idea I am one of those who has a warning or 2 I have recieved over the years?)
Make them fear you...... you won't hear a peep.

Appvol

Be interesting to know if the driver was a 22.4. It’s not right the company can overwork 22.4 and they can’t file 9/5 or get top pay like other drivers.

Nah
Pray for your soul.
A30CD4DB-A610-4147-8E17-9A6BBC2CE0F1.jpeg