UPS driver drowns saving his kids

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Thats was the easiest money I’ve ever given away. I wish I could do more. Hopefully he has some good union brothers to help her protect those kids.
The family has exceeded their goal from the gofundme. Without naming names, I just saw our division manager made a considerable donation. I have no words. This company sucks some (most) of the time, but we are family. God bless you all.

Yeet

Thats was the easiest money I’ve ever given away. I wish I could do more. Hopefully he has some good union brothers to help her protect those kids.
I know his wife’s father, he’s a feeder driver. I look up to him as not only a senior driver, but a very well respected man. I have the honor of calling him my friend. She and her family will be loved on and taken care of, I can promise you that.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I know his wife’s father, he’s a feeder driver. I look up to him as not only a senior driver, but a very well respected man. I have the honor of calling him my friend. She and her family will be loved on and taken care of, I can promise you that.
Cheers to you. I know life on the road isn’t easy during times like these. We do robot work, but we are not robots. Keep grindin brother. You guys all hang in there

static

https://www.gofundme.com/friend/dup...gn=p_cp_url&utm_medium=os&utm_source=customer
This was our son- in- law. He was Such a good dad to his four young children and wonderful husband to Heather... We were truly blessed to have him in our lives for his short life. His wife, our daughter, Heather is shattered. Their youngest baby is only 7 months. My husband, Heathers dad Barry is also a UPSer in Jacksonville, Fl. A feeder driver and with UPS over 40 years. Thank you to Teamsters and all the other UPSer's who've reached out and thanks to the person who shared this. <3 If you will share the go fund me here again and on your social media this would be Much appreciated. Larry was the only source of income for Heather and their kids.
https://www.gofundme.com/friend/dup...gn=p_cp_url&utm_medium=os&utm_source=customer

static

We were always told don't panic and to let the current take you out and then swim parallel with the beach. Of course that's all easier said then done sometimes.

Condolences to the family. RIP brother.
Sincere Thanks from Heather, Larry's wife

static

@Yeet or @static do you have the address of the local union hall or an address that I can send a few checks directly to?

Don't want Gofundme taking a cut.

Don't want them to have to pay taxes on the money as well.
Teamsters local 512 1210 N. Lane Ave. Jacksonville, Fl. 32254 Thanks Tremendously!
@Yeet or @static do you have the address of the local union hall or an address that I can send a few checks directly to?

Yeet

Sorry for missing this message, for some reason I never got the alert. @static ’s post is accurate. Local 512 in Jacksonville Florida. Thank you for looking out for a fellow brother.

Last edited:

static

Appreciate it! Larry will be missed tremendously, great son-in-law!

Yeet

Appreciate it! Larry will be missed tremendously, great son-in-law!
Tell Barry and the family we love them and are praying for them. I don’t want to give out my name here but I see Barry on almost a daily basis as I am a feeder driver also. He always has a smile on his face and I have great respect for him. Love from my family to yours.