UPS driver in NYC secures thousands of medical masks to protect coworkers and customers from coronav

fishtm2001

As the United States’ death toll from coronavirus surpassed 2,000 over the weekend, our reality show president took to Twitter on Sunday to inform everyone he was more popular than ABC’s The Bachelor.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wait until the news stories come out!

Teamsters Waste Desperately Needed Protective Masks!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
As the United States’ death toll from coronavirus surpassed 2,000 over the weekend, our reality show president took to Twitter on Sunday to inform everyone he was more popular than ABC’s The Bachelor.
Good to know. Thanks. Now he has my vote.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
The n95 one way valve mask only protects the user so the sick people probably won't be wearing them in hospitals.

Last edited:

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Lol.

Have you ever ordered anything from there?

That will be very useful if the virus is still around in a year when those show up.

Once in a while. Just have to be very specific on what you order and it's usually super cheap almost always free shipping if outside the US. Takes about a week or so.

35years

Gravy route
The simple fact is that when property used n95 masks do an excellent job of protecting a healthy person. If it were not so doctors would not use them.

Now you are free to believe that only health care workers lives mater enough to use them.

Some of us as drivers encounter 100+ people a day. Some of us also take care of elderly relatives.

Go ahead and tell me that my 90 year old mother should be exposed to the virus by me bringing it home.

I will wear a mask if I feel I need to. And you Communist social engineers can kiss ny behind.