UPS driver robbed by two men while working

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

UPS driver robbed by two men while working - Phl17

Philadelphia police are searching for two men who robbed a UPS worker in North Philadelphia.

The incident happened at 3000 North 20th Street on March 1, 2022.

According to police, a UPS driver was approached by two men while he was delivering packages. The men suspects went into the UPS truck and pointed a gun at the driver police.

The suspects robbed the driver and left the scene. Both suspects were last seen walking West on Mayfield Street, police say.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Philadelphia police are searching for two men who robbed a UPS worker in North Philadelphia.

According to police, a UPS driver was approached by two men while he was delivering packages. The men suspects went into the UPS truck and pointed a gun at the driver police.

The suspects robbed the driver and left the scene. Both suspects were last seen walking West on Mayfield Street, police say.

Must be a rough neighborhood.. they were just “walking”...

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
UPS Will thoroughly investigate and try to prove driver was in on it , while telling the media they stand behind him and our peoples safety comes first and he did the right thing , driver will be asked why he coded time wrong when police interview him , after 6 months of investigation, they will clear him, but still suspicious on how it could of happened , blame him for not being aware of his surroundings!! He will be followed to death , go out on mental disability, denied comp , come close to losing his home , get a union lawyer and get paid back and UPS will just get a chuckle out of it ,,, what,,, did I leave anything out ??

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
UPS Will thoroughly investigate and try to prove driver was in on it , while telling the media they stand behind him and our peoples safety comes first and he did the right thing , driver will be asked why he coded time wrong when police interview him , after 6 months of investigation, they will clear him, but still suspicious on how it could of happened , blame him for not being aware of his surroundings!! He will be followed to death , go out on mental disability, denied comp , come close to losing his home , get a union lawyer and get paid back and UPS will just get a chuckle out of it ,,, what,,, did I leave anything out ??
Sounds about right….

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
ya. Expect the Unexpected.....makes him guilty.

One day at a time

I hope he gave him his diad,and told them it was the best thing ever. 😳

RMR46

I was robbed about 8 years ago at gunpoint it sucks. It was about 6:30 at night and it was November so it was dark out it was scary

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
proxy-7-gif.186530

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I was robbed about 8 years ago at gunpoint it sucks. It was about 6:30 at night and it was November so it was dark out it was scary
Yes it does. was robbed at gunpoint in 1975 working the graveyard shift at a BP gas station in Braintree Mass. . 2 guys. one black and one white guy. the white guy held the gun to my head. I thought he was gonna blow my head off as I only had about 60 bucks. I would deposit $100 at a time into a floor safe slot to keep cash on hand low.

They actually left without taking anything. They threatened to come back and kill me if I called the police. I never did.
At age 18 I believed them.

I remember being scared to death but afterwards was very angry and wished I had a gun. Probably would not have actually used it but the feeling of helplessness was overwhelming.

You probably understand but everyone's experience about being robbed at gunpoint is different.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes it does. was robbed at gunpoint in 1975 working the graveyard shift at a BP gas station in Braintree Mass. . 2 guys. one black and one white guy. the white guy held the gun to my head. I thought he was gonna blow my head off as I only had about 60 bucks. I would deposit $100 at a time into a floor safe slot to keep cash on hand low.

They actually left without taking anything. They threatened to come back and kill me if I called the police. I never did.
At age 18 I believed them.

I remember being scared to death but afterwards was very angry and wished I had a gun. Probably would not have actually used it but the feeling of helplessness was overwhelming.

You probably understand but everyone's experience about being robbed at gunpoint is different.
Are you taking a creative writing class? Stories are getting better. Still BS, but interesting and very descriptive. 🤣