UPS driver shot in DC, police on the lookout for two suspects

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS driver shot in DC, police on the lookout for two suspects - WUSA 9

District police are on the lookout for two men that are considered suspects.

A UPS driver has been shot near the intersection of 14th Street and Girard Street, Northwest, and District police are on the lookout for two men that are considered suspects.

The condition of the UPS driver is not known at the time and was not released by DC Police.

The suspects are two Black men, according to DC Police.

DriverNerd

Police have not said what led to the UPS driver being shot.

Seems obvious to me. The polite gentlemen asked the UPS driver for directions, he then yelled, cussed, and used racial slurs toward these upstanding members of society. The UPS driver then pulled out a gun and they were just defending themselves.

In all seriousness, I hope the driver is okay and they throw the trash in prison.

JJinVA

UPS driver shot in DC, police on the lookout for two suspects - WUSA 9

District police are on the lookout for two men that are considered suspects.

A UPS driver has been shot near the intersection of 14th Street and Girard Street, Northwest, and District police are on the lookout for two men that are considered suspects.

The condition of the UPS driver is not known at the time and was not released by DC Police.

The suspects are two Black men, according to DC Police.

Dont worry, Carol Tomé is hot on the case looking to give the suspect a full time management position to compensate for the oppressive nature of the UPS driver rolling through their hood.