UPS Drivers Become BFFs With Local Dogs And They’re Taking Cute To A Whole New Level.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes, so your perception of the safety of the activity is based on your area. This phenomenon that I experience is in every major city in the country. So, it is bad policy in a ton of places to feed dogs. It sets up the next guy very badly.

I live in the backwoods on acreage, drive a long way to a PT job for benefits, and I'm good to go. I love not being a driver for all kinds of reasons. This is another one.

I'm speaking to the wisdom of the no-food policy. In most major metros, it's a very good policy to have.

In suburbia, hand out all the dog treats you want.
Like I said, no cities for me. I wouldn’t work downtown, not for twice the wage. And I certainly wouldn’t feed stray pits.

rod

Retired 22 years
Well I can’t help that. I don’t have roving pit bulls where I live. If I encounter a potentially dangerous dog I avoid it. I’m sorry you have to put up with that. Maybe it’s time to move? And I’m not being sarcastic either.
So you are half way up a driveway or sidewalk when all of a sudden the dog comes charging around the side of the house looking like Satan. How-pray tell- do you avoid this killer? If you are driver in a residential or rural area you must have encountered this scenario.

wilberforce15

So you are half way up a driveway or sidewalk when all of a sudden the dog comes charging around the side of the house looking like Satan. How-pray tell- do you avoid this killer? If you are driver in a residential or rural area you must have encountered this scenario.
You don't.

But everybody who hasn't been bit thinks you must have screwed up.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have a couple of ways oh wise one, first the old fake stone pick up, that usually works. Or the fake charge right at them. Toss a biscuit or two, or if everything else failed, bash their head with the diad. Simple.
Unbitten.

wilberforce15

I have a couple of ways oh wise one, first the old fake stone pick up, that usually works. Or the fake charge right at them. Toss a biscuit or two, or if everything else failed, bash their head with the diad. Simple.
Unbitten.
American-suburbia-hair-gif.gif