UPS Drivers Become BFFs With Local Dogs And They’re Taking Cute To A Whole New Level.

wilberforce15

I'm rolling with laughter at some suburban driver who thinks a diad can deter an angry dog, or that a biscuit does anything. I can hear the girlish shrieks now.

Or a fake charge! lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Your silly tricks work because you deliver to nice dogs.
I’ve been ambushed before by hidden dogs.
Tricks are for kids, silly rabbit. I know dogs. Going on 55years raising and training them. It’s all in the eyes and body. I will concede you can’t tell with 100% certainty if a dog will bite, but knowing you will be encountering dogs on the job, don’t you think you should be prepared? I’ve come close to being bit, but I kept my wits and wouldn’t be pushed around. Dogs absolutely sense fear, and respect strength.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have a couple of ways oh wise one, first the old fake stone pick up, that usually works. Or the fake charge right at them. Toss a biscuit or two, or if everything else failed, bash their head with the diad. Simple.
Unbitten.
That is a funny explanation of "avoiding" :-) Apparently you have less mean dogs on your route than I did. (I sometimes carried 2 or 3 REAL rocks). I'm also confused by what good would bashing them in the head with those little cute DIADS you carry now would do. DIAD 2 was about the last good dog basher we carried with DIAD 1 being the ultimate. Do you deliver in the rich neighborhoods where the meanest dog you would encounter would be one of those "purse" dogs?

I'm just jerking your chain -- have a great day

wilberforce15

You sound rather girlish about dogs. Did you get bit as a child?
Any respectable country dog, or any respectable ghetto dog, will swat your diad with his ear, thinking that a fly is around his face. That's what these dogs are for.

Everything you listed is completely and totally useless against a dog that is actually angry at you. You've clearly never faced one. That's fine. But don't pretend like you've got any tricks or tips that work.

You help people avoid Fido.

Brutus is different.

UnionStrong

That is a funny explanation of "avoiding" :-) Apparently you have less mean dogs on your route than I did. (I sometimes carried 2 or 3 REAL rocks). I'm also confused by what good would bashing them in the head with those little cute DIADS you carry now would do. DIAD 2 was about the last good dog basher we carried with DIAD 1 being the ultimate. Do you deliver in the rich neighborhoods where the meanest dog you would encounter would be one of those "purse" dogs?

I'm just jerking your chain -- have a great day
I had my share of close calls.

UnionStrong

Any respectable country dog, or any respectable ghetto dog, will swat your diad with his ear, thinking that a fly is around his face. That's what these dogs are for.

Everything you listed is completely and totally useless against a dog that is actually angry at you. You've clearly never faced one. That's fine. But don't pretend like you've got any tricks or tips that work.

You help people avoid Fido.

Brutus is different.
You know very little about dogs. Ghetto dogs! 😂 Unlike you, apparently, I don’t live or work in a ghetto so….

wilberforce15

Whatever dude. Buy a puppy and work on that phobia
No phobia. I'm a big dog person, and will only own a dog big enough that if I wrestle him, I might not win. That's a real dog. That's the only kind I will own.

How hard is it to admit you've never had a real dog want to hurt you? What could possibly be so difficult about saying that?

UnionStrong

No phobia. I'm a big dog person, and will only own a dog big enough that if I wrestle him, I might not win. That's a real dog. That's the only kind I will own.

How hard is it to admit you've never had a real dog want to hurt you? What could possibly be so difficult about saying that?
Can’t admit what’s not true. You need therapy.

wilberforce15

I said I did. Can you read? You have no clue about dogs.
Yes, you said that, but you are wrong.

A 80-120lb dog with a 1-inch thick skull will save your diad for dessert after you tickled him with it. Your fake charge would generate a real one in response. And the fake rock you pick up is a chew toy.

UnionStrong

A 80-120lb dog with a 1-inch thick skull will save your diad for dessert after you tickled him with it. Your fake charge would generate a real one in response. And the fake rock you pick up is a chew toy.
Not making any money today?

UnionStrong

Stick to EVs. You’re obviously clueless

UnionStrong

Back to the idiot list you go.

wilberforce15

Back to the idiot list you go.
6262jv.jpg