UPS employee charged with stealing guns during delivery

Had a gun in my hub with almost 30 years in driving ,getting ready to retire, got caught stealing cameras from a high end camera place we pick up from. Fired and lost 30 years of hard work for what? People are stupid
Sometimes good people do bad things. I've seen this happen a few times over the years. They usually got them selves into some kind of trouble. Drugs, gambling etc.

rod

Retired 22 years
Gotta have local readership to have a local newspaper.
We still have local readership around here. The newspaper is still hanging in there. In today’s paper in the “This happened years ago” column it said 80 years ago the temperature was 37 above zero and a year ago it was 37 below. (last night it was 20 below). Global warming my a s s.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Had a gun in my hub with almost 30 years in driving ,getting ready to retire, got caught stealing cameras from a high end camera place we pick up from. Fired and lost 30 years of hard work for what? People are stupid
Pension wasnt direct deposited?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

He can still collect his pension as a felon...Case in point O.J.