UPS employee death...

ZEPHYR

Laurel Mountain
Long time employee Nate Bachman took his own life this past Thursday, January 18th...He worked at the Thornburg hub in the Pittsburgh area...I just wanted to pay tribute to him in some small way...rest is peace Nate...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Long time employee Nate Bachman took his own life this past Thursday, January 18th...He worked at the Thornburg hub in the Pittsburgh area...I just wanted to pay tribute to him in some small way...rest is peace Nate...
I'm sorry to hear about the death of your coworker, Zephyr. I think that the circumstances around this were especially tragic. Far too often people with emotional problems don't reach out for help and friends and family around them don't fully understand their situations. I wish the best for those folks, they shouldn't blame themselves.

ZEPHYR

Laurel Mountain
Re: UPS employee death...obituary

If there is an obituary, can you post it?
Obituaries

Search Results:

Nathaniel S. Bachman
Mt. Lebanon
Nathaniel Sikes "Nate" Bachman, 38, of Mt. Lebanon, died Thursday, Jan. 25, 2007. He was born Jan. 6, 1969, in Greensburg, the beloved son of Barbara Bachman, of Mt. Lebanon, and the late Joseph A. Bachman. Nate was a 1987 graduate of Mt. Lebanon High School and a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh. Also surviving are sisters Ann Ferris Bachman, of Boca Raton, Fla., and Sarah Stewart Bachman (Jason Bram), of Manhattan, New York City; brother Frederick Huff Bachman (Patricia Ann), of Pittsburgh, and niece Emily B. Bram. A memorial service will be at 1:30 p.m. Saturday in St. Paul Episcopal Church, 1066 Washington Road, Mt. Lebanon. Arrangements by WILLIAM SLATER II FUNERAL SERVICE, Scott. Contributions may be made to the St. Paul Episcopal Church Memorial Fund.
Sign Nathaniel Bachman's online guestbook now.