UPS employee fired for allegedly posting racist comment on WSB Facebook page

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS employee fired for allegedly posting racist comment on WSB Facebook page - WSB TV

After Channel 2 Action News posted a story on Facebook about an officer being fired for an incident involving a black man, a message appeared in the comment section that read:

“Thugs deserve it. If a family member so be it. However, I do no have any thugs in my family that I am aware of. Seems to be people of color who are the problem.”

Now, a United Parcel Service Inc. human resources supervisor accused of posting the racially insensitive comment is off the job.

worldwide

UPS employee fired for allegedly posting racist comment on WSB Facebook page - WSB TV

After Channel 2 Action News posted a story on Facebook about an officer being fired for an incident involving a black man, a message appeared in the comment section that read:

“Thugs deserve it. If a family member so be it. However, I do no have any thugs in my family that I am aware of. Seems to be people of color who are the problem.”

Now, a United Parcel Service Inc. human resources supervisor accused of posting the racially insensitive comment is off the job.[/QU

200w_d.gif

Last edited: