UPS Executive's Daughter Who Killed Elderly Couple In Crash, Arrested In Pro Terrorist Protest At Columbia University.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Privileged Columbia protester who ‘killed’ elderly couple in crash should be in jail, not on campus, furious family says​

She has no remorse, she received no punishment. She’s just prancing around Columbia with her Ivy League privilege. After basically getting away with murder, she’s now promoting murder, with no understanding of what she’s promoting.”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Privileged Columbia protester who ‘killed’ elderly couple in crash should be in jail, not on campus, furious family says​

She has no remorse, she received no punishment. She’s just prancing around Columbia with her Ivy League privilege. After basically getting away with murder, she’s now promoting murder, with no understanding of what she’s promoting.”
Unbelievable

Wally

have you ever considered israel is just :censored2:ed up?

no one ever gave me money, i just listened to the people i always listen to and thats my conclusion
Hamas went in and started the mass murder and raping. You have to defend yourself. Hamas behaves and none of this happens.

Wally

1713958492789.png
ipajUt5JZPrf.png