UPS Facility to Bring More Than 1,000 Jobs to Bayonne

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
UPS Facility to Bring More Than 1,000 Jobs to Bayonne - Tap into Bayonne

Lincoln Equities Group (LEG) has applied to the Bayonne Planning Board for an amendment to its site plan to permit the construction of a distribution center to host United Parcel Service (UPS) as a tenant, city officials announced Monday. The project is expected to create over 1,000 jobs for the area.

“When I first became mayor in 2014, the development of MOTBY and bringing jobs back to Bayonne were my top priorities,” said Bayonne Mayor Jimmy Davis. “This project with UPS helps me accomplish both and is not only good for Bayonne, but for the entire region.”

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
UPS Facility to Bring More Than 1,000 Jobs to Bayonne - Tap into Bayonne

Lincoln Equities Group (LEG) has applied to the Bayonne Planning Board for an amendment to its site plan to permit the construction of a distribution center to host United Parcel Service (UPS) as a tenant, city officials announced Monday. The project is expected to create over 1,000 jobs for the area.

“When I first became mayor in 2014, the development of MOTBY and bringing jobs back to Bayonne were my top priorities,” said Bayonne Mayor Jimmy Davis. “This project with UPS helps me accomplish both and is not only good for Bayonne, but for the entire region.”