UPS Fail

ggill24

Been waiting for my computer build to arrive today and instead of it coming to my house it got sent to a house infront of me where a 60 year old women lives that doesn't speak english.

It was so awkard going in and just taking the package because i don't think she knew what i was doing LOL

Hope the deliver doesn't get fired because i contacted ups before knowing it was at house in front of me

Been waiting for my computer build to arrive today and instead of it coming to my house it got sent to a house infront of me where a 60 year old women lives that doesn't speak english.

It was so awkard going in and just taking the package because i don't think she knew what i was doing LOL

Hope the deliver doesn't get fired because i contacted ups before knowing it was at house in front of me
Mistakes happen I hope what goes around comes around and you make a mistake and someone who never makes mistakes tells on you. I hope you feel better about yourself after someone's else's misfortune.

ggill24

Mistakes happen I hope what goes around comes around and you make a mistake and someone who never makes mistakes tells on you. I hope you feel better about yourself after someone's else's misfortune.

You are such an idiot with someone who has 15516 rep

I look at ups tracking, it say's item was deliverd and left with women...hmm its not at my house nor at my basement people or my neighbors?

Obviously i would call UPS and ask them that i didn't receive my package....Once i was told that it was sent to a house in front of me i said ill just go get it from there but the lady said she still has to file a report that it went to a wrong house.

Now why should i be punished for this? Not like i tried to get the employee purposely in trouble

brownrod

The employee will in now way get in trouble. He will probably never hear a word about it. This type of thing is common.

Your story is uninteresting.

In other words:

COOL STORY BRO

UPSGUY72

Put a number on your HOUSE and MAIL BOX. You probably share the same address as the house in front of yours. Next time you order something after you put your address in put house in rear after it.

You could call up everyday and complain and the driver still isn't going to get fired. As other have said the driver will most likely never hear about it. IF he does it will only be a hey that house is in back of the other one.

Johney

Were you there to receive it? Are you one of those people who say they waited all day and some how missed us? Being that it is a computer it must be signed for so maybe he left it with your neighbor on purpose as you didn't answer your door? How did you know it was left at an alternate address?

UPSGUY72

I look at ups tracking, it say's item was deliverd and left with women...hmm its not at my house nor at my basement people or my neighbors?

Obviously i would call UPS and ask them that i didn't receive my package....Once i was told that it was sent to a house in front of me i said ill just go get it from there but the lady said she still has to file a report that it went to a wrong house.

Now why should i be punished for this? Not like i tried to get the employee purposely in trouble

Nope your the idiot like I said you probably share the same address number with the house in front even if you don't both houses and mail boxes probably don't have numbers or number that are readable.

He/she won't get in trouble you idiot. I hope you have a long outstanding life with 35 grandchildren.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Put a number on your HOUSE and MAIL BOX. You probably share the same address as the house in front of yours. Next time you order something after you put your address in put house in rear after it.

You could call up everyday and complain and the driver still isn't going to get fired. As other have said the driver will most likely never hear about it. IF he does it will only be a hey that house is in back of the other one.

Whenever I see "in rear" on a delivery I giggle like a 14 year old school boy.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Did any of you clowns read the original post? He tracked his pkg(which is the purpose of tracking), figured out where it was, went and retrieved it and said "I HOPE THE DRIVER DOESN'T GET FIRED". Jeez, confrontational much?

Did any of you clowns read the original post? He tracked his pkg(which is the purpose of tracking), figured out where it was, went and retrieved it and said "I HOPE THE DRIVER DOESN'T GET FIRED". Jeez, confrontational much?
The real question is why would this troll come on this site with this post. Oh yea it's summer peak right now so excuse us if we are a little crazy.

ggill24

Thank you, I just posted this because I thought it was funny that I had to go to an old ladies house who had no clue what I was doing lol... But nope I get swarmed by a bunch of dumbasses who can't read

UPSGUY72

Did any of you clowns read the original post? He tracked his pkg(which is the purpose of tracking), figured out where it was, went and retrieved it and said "I HOPE THE DRIVER DOESN'T GET FIRED".

Yes that what it said. Still like I said he probably shares the same address of the house in front even of he does't both house probably don't have a number on them. I would bet this isn't the first time this has happen as he new where to look for the package. A number on the house and mailbox maybe even a name on the mailbox would help.

UPSGUY72

Thank you, I just posted this because I thought it was funny that I had to go to an old ladies house who had no clue what I was doing lol... But nope I get swarmed by a bunch of dumbasses who can't read

It wasn't funny the jokes on you. Put a number on your house.... if you have a number on your house take a picture and prove it can be seen from the street otherwise go crawl back in your hole...