UPS Fail

ggill24

Yes that what it said. Still like I said he probably shares the same address of the house in front even of he does't both house probably don't have a number on them. I would bet this isn't the first time this has happen as he new where to look for the package. A number on the house and mailbox maybe even a name on the mailbox would help.
we have different house numbers, when I called ups support, the lady told me the house number it got sent to so then I was like that's in front of my house and that I can just get it.... If I don't have a house number how did ups ship half my monitor and case 1 week ago? And how did purolator send my asus DVD drive yesterday?

ggill24

Im in bed so I can't take picture, will tomorrow though this is the first time it has happened to me out of the other ups orders I had

UPSGUY72

we have different house numbers, when I called ups support, the lady told me the house number it got sent to so then I was like that's in front of my house and that I can just get it.... If I don't have a house number how did ups ship half my monitor and case 1 week ago? And how did purolator send my asus DVD drive yesterday?

Even if the package got delivered to the wrong house it's still going to show up as getting delivered to your house number.... So you saying the UPS lady says it got delivered to a different address is full of holes.

ggill24

Even if the package got delivered to the wrong house it's still going to show up as getting delivered to your house number.... So you saying the UPS lady says it got delivered to a different address is full of holes.

She's going to call again tomorrow at 10am, I can record the chat and show you if you like?

ggill24

Dude , you can do 1 of 2 things, dwell on it OR let it go !!! I vote for the latter . IT TAKES ALL KINDS .

I never cared that it got sent to the wrong house, just that ups72 don't believe the lady told me the house number so I told him I'll record convo

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Record the conversation all you like, maybe "Ron" or "Julia" on the other end will have just enough of an accent to sound like they care about your problem. This is why call centers are located in India, we ran out of people in the US that care about insignificant problems that don't matter.
The OP used the tracking service to locate his package and retrieved said package that was delivered incorrectly for whatever reason. Without knowing the inner workings of how our system works or asking about it, he assumes that the driver lacks the mental capacity to deliver his box. If the op took the time to look at any given thread he would quickly realize that his problem really wasn't one that anyone, including the person he spoke to originally, gives a rats ass about.