UPS freight driver in Phoenix

Rown1986

I got an offer to run the sleeper division and I only have 3 months of exp working yrc and foodliner doing tanks. Debating taking the sleeper job because I know that in 4 years ill be more then set. They have 3-6 day runs, at full scale of 98cpm this is the highest paying driving job outside of owner ops or specialized fleet.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I got an offer to run the sleeper division and I only have 3 months of exp working yrc and foodliner doing tanks. Debating taking the sleeper job because I know that in 4 years ill be more then set. They have 3-6 day runs, at full scale of 98cpm this is the highest paying driving job outside of owner ops or specialized fleet.
Freight does not pay 98cpm

Don't mess with small pack. They have boards with 1,000+ people. Theyve had waves and waves and waves of hires over the year.... Freight hasn't had hires like that yet. You don't want to join freight in the p&d division. You'll be getting horrible hours then you're forced to bring the truck you're driving back for the road driver has bidded on it... You'll legit get no hours. P&d drivers can't even bump the dock during lay off because the dock is the same union as road and p&d has no senoirty of them... Just like small pack has no senoirty of their dock..... If you want to make money join ups freight road. You'll be able to get stuck out in hotels, work the dock and work the weekends.
Ups small pack vs ups freight road.. which is quickest to make $100,000??? Ups freight hands down. Any questions lemme know
Small package makes a lot more.