UPS freight SAFETY photo contest

easy money2

how can he be a city driver and be in the yard in the day time, or posting pictures at 200 pm to 400 pm....Wow I have seen some bad equipment, but here in Indianapolis bad.

I know who you speaking about, hell Ive talked to that guy a lot when I started, he gave me directions to a lot of place the dispatchers wouldn't.

I seen him bitch, but it was about the favoritism that goes on at the Hub, and he has a bad attitude, also I thought we are all teamsters.

Lastly I have written up trucks for safety concerns , and it take 30 days to get it fixed.

UPSF Peeon

how can he be a city driver and be in the yard in the day time, or posting pictures at 200 pm to 400 pm....Wow I have seen some bad equipment, but here in Indianapolis bad.

I know who you speaking about, hell Ive talked to that guy a lot when I started, he gave me directions to a lot of place the dispatchers wouldn't.

I seen him bitch, but it was about the favoritism that goes on at the Hub, and he has a bad attitude, also I thought we are all teamsters.

Lastly I have written up trucks for safety concerns , and it take 30 days to get it fixed.

who are you??

city drivers are always coming and going he might of been running drop and hooks all day or had a full trailer he needed stripped

FreightKicker

FreightKicker
IMG_0065.jpg
Let me guess... San Antonio? That is what our freight looks like from SA.