UPS Ground - Tracking Changed - Very Worried!

tracker2762

We've had instances (at Fedex Ground) where a package shipped "Signature Required" could have that designation changed in transit via a fax from the shipper. Don't know if that is possible or not in this situation.

We used to accept faxes years ago but they put an end to that. Also now that it's part of the tracking number, can't complete stop without signature.

I've said numerous times already "Thank You" in this topic.

No need to say I simply left. It was signed for but seeing as you didn't look at my previous post, I was not home to sign it and had my neighbor sign it for me.

I just got home and I'm already having fun shooting pictures.

Again, Thanks to everyone that helped out. :peaceful:

And no thank you, I've had terrible service with Fedex and had not used it for a long time. :P

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You need to excuse us--we have been left hanging on too many occasions by people who come here seeking help and never came back to tell us how it all worked out.

I am glad everything worked out for you. Dave.

bbsam

Staff member
How can the customer track the delivery? Also we don't use delivery records anymore.
Entered at the end of the day at check-in. And I assume by that point, the customer, the shipper, and the carrier are on the same page with nothing left to track. we occasionally use hand sheets when scanners fail.