UPS has been infected!

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
You're a idiot.. you're welcome.

The thread is literally called "has any UPS employee been infected by covid-19"
I’m sure someone is infected cause during a break 10 part timers sat at the end of the belt less than 3 feet like it was social hour. No manager told them to spread out. Way to train your sups ups. You disgust me.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I don't watch the news. I like to guess what's going on.
9ACBF3E1-1049-47C7-8FC2-F4F0FAFB6920.gif

Scooter

Wow! I get on browncafe......every now and then to get some LAGET info. But it’s just a bunch of PISS AND MOAN PISS AND MOAN!! Dudes, got flip freakin burgers of pick up aluminum cans on the side of the interstate!!!

Indecisi0n

Wow! I get on browncafe......every now and then to get some LAGET info. But it’s just a bunch of PISS AND MOAN PISS AND MOAN!! Dudes, got flip freakin burgers of pick up aluminum cans on the side of the interstate!!!
I'm a mod and here to clean this place up. Please direct me to the piss and moan.

coreownavyrouse

All employees should be given the option to clock in/out to record their hours electronically (personal phone/pc/internet) without having to touch a potentially contaminated surface (keyboard/mouse).

And no I don't want anyone to drink from the fountain directly, there are things called gooseneck fillers that are used without contact with the mouth. People should be able to wash their hands without touching handles. A bottle filling station for water like Elkay would be nice.

Last edited: