Ups loans?

Anton

Hi,

I've been working for ups for almost 2 years now and since I've started I never been so broke before in my life. Now I'm in debt and I have one collection on my credit report which is keeping me from being able to get a loan from banks and loan agencies.

I was wondering, with all the benefits Ups gives its employees, besides providing a decent salary that is and work conditions (lol) can they give you a loan as well?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi,

I've been working for ups for almost 2 years now and since I've started I never been so broke before in my life. Now I'm in debt and I have one collection on my credit report which is keeping me from being able to get a loan from banks and loan agencies.

I was wondering, with all the benefits Ups gives its employees, besides providing a decent salary that is and work conditions (lol) can they give you a loan as well?
Sounds like a lot of us after the divorce.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hi,

How about a 2nd job
I know that sounds crazy

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Hi,

The 7 Baby Steps - Begin Your Journey to Financial Peace - daveramsey.com

barnyard

KTM rider

Even if you are not going to do Dave Ramsey's plan, for whatever reason; read what he has to say. There is lots of good info there. When I started at UPS, my wife and I were within 90 days of filing for bankruptcy. I made just enough to avoid it. We did credit counseling, which is the easy version of the 7 baby steps and worked it hard enough to eliminate our short term debt.

We are now saving well and my New Year's resolution is to make a half payment on our house every week. I have already budgeted for it and should be able to do it, plus still save a good chunk to take a decent vacation next year.