Ups loans?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I did. Every week he says "I got you this weekend, bro." 2 months lata and not a dime in your boy mattys pocket
And you probably won't ever see that money again. Don't give money to grubby dirtbags.
Hi,

I've been working for ups for almost 2 years now and since I've started I never been so broke before in my life. Now I'm in debt and I have one collection on my credit report which is keeping me from being able to get a loan from banks and loan agencies.

I was wondering, with all the benefits Ups gives its employees, besides providing a decent salary that is and work conditions (lol) can they give you a loan as well?
You don't need another loan...you need another job.

rod

Retired 22 years
Some people are just born to be broke. They are the ones who have to have the newest of everything and have to finance it to get it. I've lived all my life believing if you have to make payments on something --you can live without it (not counting a house). It helps to have a wife who hates shopping as much as mine does and thinks jewelry and flowers are a waste of money.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
And you probably won't ever see that money again. Don't give money to grubby dirtbags.

You don't need another loan...you need another job.

True. He did say it was for his battery for a new car. Months later his mom still drives him to work. Oh well he needs the 40 more than I do is my thought

rod

Retired 22 years
True. He did say it was for his battery for a new car. Months later his mom still drives him to work. Oh well he needs the 40 more than I do is my thought

If you can't even afford a new battery how the hell can you keep gas in it ----and insurance. Just what we need-another uninsured motorist.

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
If you can't even afford a new battery how the hell can you keep gas in it ----and insurance. Just what we need-another uninsured motorist.

Everyone there, including management, is pretty sure hes into pills or smack. He worked with me landscaping one day and im pretty positive he took 40 from my wallet. Asks everyone for 40 bucks and makes up crazy stories like his mom is sick and needs money for her medication or to pay rent. He also calls out at least once a week. I have no idea how he still works there.

rod

Retired 22 years
Everyone there, including management, is pretty sure hes into pills or smack. He worked with me landscaping one day and im pretty positive he took 40 from my wallet. Asks everyone for 40 bucks and makes up crazy stories like his mom is sick and needs money for her medication or to pay rent. He also calls out at least once a week. I have no idea how he still works there.

sounds like a good one to stay clear of.

P

pickup

Hi,

I've been working for ups for almost 2 years now and since I've started I never been so broke before in my life. Now I'm in debt and I have one collection on my credit report which is keeping me from being able to get a loan from banks and loan agencies.

I was wondering, with all the benefits Ups gives its employees, besides providing a decent salary that is and work conditions (lol) can they give you a loan as well?

The bank is doing you a favor by not giving you a loan, considering that you can't pay your existing debt.