UPS Mad Libs

diadlover

I don’t know how anyone else here feels, but doing Mad Libs has been a favorite pastime of mine for quite a long time. If you don’t know what Mad Libs are they are stories with missing words that you make up to create a funny or silly story. So I got to thinking why there wasn’t one for UPSers. I searched high and low for weeks only to come up empty. So I decided to write a letter to the publishers of Mad Libs and politely ask them if they would be so kind to publish a Mad Libs edition just for UPSers. I sent my letter off to the publisher’s of Mad Lib’s, Penguin Group Inc. earlier this month and I just received my response. I must say I found their answer less than helpful. See for yourself:

LastScan-1.jpg

So as you can see it looks as if any chance of there ever being a Mad Libs edition for UPSers looks very grim. Even though my heart was broken I just couldn’t let it end here. I made my own Mad Libs UPS edition that you can play along with at home or just read my answers. I apologize about some of the doodling and drawings on my papers. It really wasn’t my intention to post any of this, but I figured there might be someone else out there that enjoys Mad Libs as much as I do.

madlib.jpg

madlibsquestionss.jpg

madlibsarticle.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Diadlover,
I have been wondering what you have been up to, now I know. You are still adding to the "world famous DL art gallery". Still up to your mischievousness, I see. This thread is...........different?:thumbup1:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Diad....why not use your creativity for something like this...............

UPS seeks 'out-of-the-box' small businesses
Monday August 27, 6:07 pm ET

United Parcel Service is looking for innovative small businesses.
Businesses with revenue between $250,000 and $10 million in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, Philippines and Singapore are invited to take part in the package delivery company's UPS Best "Out-of-the-Box" Contest. Participants must submit a 500-word essay explaining why they're original and how they've been successful. Entry deadline in Sept. 1.
The top prize is $25,000 plus an IBM small business package and inclusion in a UPS publicity campaign. For more: www.outofthebox.ups.com.
Published August 27, 2007 by The Business Journal

705red

Browncafe Steward
Diadlover that is hilarous, i have read this twice and i cant stop laughing. Maybe you can write eskew a similiar letter in magenta crayon to!

jules23

Logic? Who needs logic?
OMG...I can't believe they wrote you back. Thanks for my laugh for the day...very funny and creative. If Jessica Biel knew who you were I'm sure she'd marry you.

over9five

Staff member
"I totally forgot to post this under my other account"

You can't. Cheryl canceled it after you and some other poster caused an international incident!

athena

I also can't believe they wrote you back. You must be really, really, really bored. But, it was very funny.

aspenleaf

diad ~ I just wanted to tell you that your thread had me laughing all day at work. What will be next from you? A version of UPS Twister?

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
As I read through this I keep hearing the tune from the twilight zone in the back of my head. Creative humor Diad. Very ,friend.... creative.