ups maintenance mechanic test

djemy

Hi guys, can anyone tell me how is the ups maintenance test looks like. what kind of question they ask i suppose to take in a computer. thank you

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
The test he is talking about is for Plant engineering.

Expect a lot of electrical questions. Hands on test includes welding, stitching a belt and wiring a motor up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The test he is talking about is for Plant engineering.

Expect a lot of electrical questions. Hands on test includes welding, stitching a belt and wiring a motor up.
Manly-Man stuff!
manlylogo.jpg

iowa boy

Do you own a hammer ?
Can you swing a hammer?
Do you know how to spell the words "parts" "on" "order"?

End of test.

One of our favorites now it the word, "Noted".

Had a driver write up the bulk head door not staying shut as a safety issue in the DVIR, mechanic wrote, "bulkhead door issues are not safety issues". And no, this mechanic does not have much for common sense, in case anyone was wondering...

Nine5

Hi guys, can anyone tell me how is the ups maintenance test looks like. what kind of question they ask i suppose to take in a computer. thank you
It’s tough a lot of electrical questions 3phase all that crap welding, mechanical everything.

I’m a driver now but had applied for that job years ago...... good luck

km3

Mostly they're just looking for people that can shine a flashlight, and contact the contractors who are the ones who actually fix the stuff.

ibleedbrown

One of our favorites now it the word, "Noted".

Had a driver write up the bulk head door not staying shut as a safety issue in the DVIR, mechanic wrote, "bulkhead door issues are not safety issues". And no, this mechanic does not have much for common sense, in case anyone was wondering...

just wait til a package comes flying in to the cab and causes an accident.