UPS MANAGEMENT UNLOADING TRUCKS

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Its hapenning all around the country. UPS Management, and Supervisors still unloading:confused2: trucks. Even when the contract specify they can't :blink:touch packages. Probably, its because contract is not into effect until approval,:confused: who knows. They don't care:closedeye, but we should:yesssmileyf:!! Also, noticing hours getting shorter:sad:? Not even for gas :money:money. No 3 1/2 hours:oops: guaranteed? Are they sending you home earlier? :kickedoutsmile: :youreright:.Big Contract Violation!! Its time to do something about it!!! :yes:Stewards, union personnel needs to take care of us. After all, most of us are paying for :helpsmiliunion dues. We need to be united and stronger on this:punk: matters. New hires, and current employees, know your rights!!! Be Alert.:yesssmileyf: It's happening to you?:nervoussmiley: Share your story, and comment below. :yes:
"Be BRAVE, no one Remembers a coward". (Christopher M. Hurley).

Indecisi0n

Its hapenning all around the country. UPS Management, and Supervisors still unloading:confused2: trucks. Even when the contract specify they can't :blink:touch packages. Probably, its because contract is not into effect until approval,:confused: who knows. They don't care:closedeye, but we should:yesssmileyf:!! Also, noticing hours getting shorter:sad:? Not even for gas :money:money. No 3 1/2 hours:oops: guaranteed? Are they sending you home earlier? :kickedoutsmile: :youreright:.Big Contract Violation!! Its time to do something about it!!! :yes:Stewards, union personnel needs to take care of us. After all, most of us are paying for :helpsmiliunion dues. We need to be united and stronger on this:punk: matters. New hires, and current employees, know your rights!!! Be Alert.:yesssmileyf: It's happening to you?:nervoussmiley: Share your story, and comment below. :yes:
Your only allowed to use 5 emojis per post. Please edit or I'll have to.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Typical part time sup...so sweaty.
sweat.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So file

all this complaining and I doubt you've ever filed one grievance while you've worked here. Complaining on online forums won't fix it.
PT Union members learn real fast that filing grievances puts a target on your back. Write ups, shorten hours or force you to stay late, put in the worse loads. Grievances get put on the back burner for months until you forget what you even filed on and if you do get some form of payment it will only be for a couple dollars. And nothing will change.

Dulce Bombón

PT Union members learn real fast that filing grievances puts a target on your back. Write ups, shorten hours or force you to stay late, put in the worse loads. Grievances get put on the back burner for months until you forget what you even filed on and if you do get some form of payment it will only be for a couple dollars. And nothing will change.

Thanks for your input, I really appreciated. Still we need to do it. We cant give up, its our right to do it. Doesnt matter how long it takes. We will Persevered!!!:group-hug:

Dulce Bombón

When I try to explain rights to new employees they almost act like they don't care enough to talk about it

They work in fear . Bad start behaviour. Poor newbies, Im always trying to get as much information as possible. They dont know their rights. We need all to get involved. We need to stop this abuse by Management.:obeyhypnosmiley: