UPS Manager arrested by the feds

UPS Lifer

I love this site. You can't make this stuff up. Truthfully though its not just management its both sides that have there share of hub/package horror stories. Its just more fun when you hear upper level management profit sharing(stealing)or illegal activity stories make it around the hub because it brings things back to prospective that management is human as well.I guess its like that everywhere.lol

Got to agree with you!! A thief is a thief is a thief and when management gets caught doing bad things it sends shock waves out. Management needs to be held to a higher standard (it is the nature of the job and the responsibility they have to the people and the company). There are good and bad people on both sides and the bad need to go! No matter what side they are on!

I can remember taking out a lot of people (on both sides) for theft. When you get these folks behind closed doors they cry like babies to keep their job. "It will never happen again", they say. I would tell them to remember this moment on their next job!

local804

Upslifer
I will agree with you totally but will have to make one point. This was not your average Joe (no pun intended).He was a dm, who wrote the checks, made the rules, and ran probably one of the larger employee districts on this coast. In his 20 years with the company (approx), he climbed the corporate ladder faster than most people in management could ever dream. Now that the company is public, what type of effect does this type of behavior have on our share holders and even more importantly, our employees?

tieguy

Banned
Upslifer
I will agree with you totally but will have to make one point. This was not your average Joe (no pun intended).He was a dm, who wrote the checks, made the rules, and ran probably one of the larger employee districts on this coast. In his 20 years with the company (approx), he climbed the corporate ladder faster than most people in management could ever dream. Now that the company is public, what type of effect does this type of behavior have on our share holders and even more importantly, our employees?

has anything come out in the press yet?

I worked at 43 st and had the story confirmed by a couple of my old co workers over the weekend.They said he was taken out in cuffs but heard different stories as to why.

scoobypanda

We've had lots of managers and supervisors fired or forced to resign for fudging numbers, but my favorite was when 2 supes both had the hots for our newest driver. Supe A had supe B fired for sexual harassment. Supe A is now married to ex-driver girl and she is carrying his little baby supervisor. Amazing......read it again, let it soak in.....still don't know how supe B has kept himself from burning down supe A's house?!?! Dude took his girl and his job in the same month, talk about a kick in the crank!