UPS mechanic has a large Teamsters For Trump sticker on his tool chest. Discuss.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Dude has a huge bumper sticker on his tool chest. I really don't care who people vote for except the utter stupidity of
the sticker. Teamsters are union. Trump wants to eliminate unions.
Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.

You need to get out more

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So far, my social experiment is proving that people will change the subject when they don't want to admit something.
Actually trump was the most pro union president we have had in a long time, he seemed to be the only one wanting to bring manufacturing jobs back to the states, and was very outspoken when car companies decided to build factories in Mexico, which you know what helps union jobs, more jobs

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Actually trump was the most pro union president we have had in a long time, he seemed to be the only one wanting to bring manufacturing jobs back to the states, and was very outspoken when car companies decided to build factories in Mexico, which you know what helps union jobs, more jobs
The deranged can’t see that.

542thruNthru

Please.... stop.....