UPS mechanic has a large Teamsters For Trump sticker on his tool chest. Discuss.

542thruNthru

BYE.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Can't even come up with original ideas.

I guess no one told Johnny that the term latinx is rejected as stupid and racist by those who it gets applied to.

Also

100%

Dude has a huge bumper sticker on his tool chest. I really don't care who people vote for except the utter stupidity of
the sticker. Teamsters are union. Trump wants to eliminate unions.
Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.
Ever heard of Chris Smalls, doubt you have. He’s the guy trying to lead the push to unionize Amazon. You know the one thing he said had to be done? Dumb trumpets and dumb libs have to come together. That’s what he’s doing. Putting aside your stupid partisan crap for one cause. Black and white has nothing to do with our GREEN. Don’t be ignorant. You are doing the complete opposite.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Dude has a huge bumper sticker on his tool chest. I really don't care who people vote for except the utter stupidity of
Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.
I know Trump is for big business but I never heard he wanted to eliminate unions.

However I get the feeling that Trump is not much for government regulations that don’t personally benefit him and his interests.

For someone serious about unionism, IMO support a President that wants to eliminate unions doesn’t make sense to me.

badpal

Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.
If this outrage emotionally triggers you . by all means ask for a saferoom and a different mechanic to tighten your nuts.

Last edited:

Family

Money is government. How do you get pigs out of the trough? Do what Germany does. Protect industries that are critical and employ your own people. Do that and have orderly immigration and labor should be rewarded.

Dirk Digler

Bam all done!!
Everyone so far has skewed from the original question. Does the sticker make sense?
You post this not thinking about that nearly half of the voters voted Trump and the other half got dupe into voting for Biden . The news has washed your brain come back to earth Biden doesn’t have 100 % support from voters . Pass this message on to your college professor also .

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Ever heard of Chris Smalls, doubt you have. He’s the guy trying to lead the push to unionize Amazon. You know the one thing he said had to be done? Dumb trumpets and dumb libs have to come together. That’s what he’s doing. Putting aside your stupid partisan crap for one cause. Black and white has nothing to do with our GREEN. Don’t be ignorant. You are doing the complete opposite.

Both parties have their plantations and use race as the dividing issue. The Democrats will be using these new border crossing immigrants to resupply their lower economic voting base and provide cheap labor in our service industries, work that the average American does not want to do anymore. The Republicans are more practical whereas the Democrats are so naive in most areas.

The truth is that money and power is running things in our Nation, it is not identity politics it is a (class) issue.

Thebrownblob

Both parties have their plantations and use race as the dividing issue. The Democrats will be using these new border crossing immigrants to resupply their lower economic voting base and provide cheap labor in our service industries, work that the average American does not want to do anymore. The Republicans are more practical whereas the Democrats are so naive in most areas.

The truth is that money and power is running things in our Nation, it is not identity politics it is a (class) issue.
The only color they care about is green. Neither Side cares about black,brown or white, The issue is only to keep the unenlightened busy fighting in the streets, while they rob us blind.

DriverNerd

He's a union member supporting a president who is against unions. You didn't need to ask if it made sense, you already know the answer. But who cares who he supports? It's his right to vote for whomever he wishes. Trump is anti-union, but he is pro-american worker. If a union job was shutting down to move overseas he'd be all over the news trying to keep those union jobs, which is better than most of the Republican presidents. He'd certainly never support a strike.

We have way too many posts focused on bashing Trump/Republicans or Biden/Democrats.

MangoMango

He's a union member supporting a president who is against unions. You didn't need to ask if it made sense, you already know the answer. But who cares who he supports? It's his right to vote for whomever he wishes. Trump is anti-union, but he is pro-american worker. If a union job was shutting down to move overseas he'd be all over the news trying to keep those union jobs, which is better than most of the Republican presidents. He'd certainly never support a strike.

We have way too many posts focused on bashing Trump/Republicans or Biden/Democrats.
You pretty much summed it up. I think it's funny how people kept adding that I was "triggered" or "upset" by the sticker when I never even said I cared, which I don't. I just think the sticker in itself is moronic.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You pretty much summed it up. I think it's funny how people kept adding that I was "triggered" or "upset" by the sticker when I never even said I cared, which I don't. I just think the sticker in itself is moronic.
That’s your opinion, which doesn’t mean much to him apparently.