UPS mechanic has a large Teamsters For Trump sticker on his tool chest. Discuss.

What'dyabringmetoday???

PT Car Washer disagrees with my post. Maybe he needs to hear it from the horse’s mouth.

Here is your President telling American companies that they must force workers to get vaccinated:
Skip to 2:15

Here is your President signing the American “Rescue” Plan, the $1.9 trillion bill:

Here is Trump signing the $6.2 trillion covid bill:

Look at how happy the Congress critters are to spend our money.
Be careful- don't mess with a part-time car washer. Lol.

Thebrownblob

Getting a good contract doesn't involve hurting the National Interest.
Apparently being on one’s knees begging your masters is natural for you, and you’re right, it does not require putting the national interest, if the multibillion dollar railroad corporations, and the government give these hard-working blue-collar men and women, a good fair contract with reasonable time off. It wouldn’t be a problem but I guess to you it’s tough luck for them.
You are exactly what’s wrong with union members siding with a company, and corporations, and big government.

nWo

Isn't that the guy that supports unions, but is interfering with a union's attempt to get a good contract? How could any Teamster support that guy? Lol.

The Republicans overwhelming voted against adding 7 paid sick days to their contract. The Democrats overwhelming voted to add 7 paid sick days.

After republicans blocked adding said sick days in the contract. Both parties decided it was not in the best interest of the country to shut the economy down right now.

Point being if the Republicans didn't block the 7 paid sick days then the railroad workers would have 7 paid sick days. I mean at least the Democrats fought to give the railroad workers sick days.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The Republicans overwhelming voted against adding 7 paid sick days to their contract. The Democrats overwhelming voted to add 7 paid sick days.

After republicans blocked adding said sick days in the contract. Both parties decided it was not in the best interest of the country to shut the economy down right now.

Point being if the Republicans didn't block the 7 paid sick days then the railroad workers would have 7 paid sick days. I mean at least the Democrats fought to give the railroad workers sick days.

I'm not going to bother looking in to that. I'm not a republican, I won't defend them if they do something wrong. This thing should have never been left up to the government to solve, and how republicans may have bungled it is somewhat missing the point.

The point being that the fact that anyone thinks we have a right to the railworker's labor is the problem. The fact that people think the government is right to intervene in a CBA negotiation because they believe they have a right to other people's labor is the problem. Anyone who trusts the government to solve their problems gets what they deserve.

Let the railworkers strike. They don't owe us their labor.

I'm not going to bother looking in to that. I'm not a republican, I won't defend them if they do something wrong. This thing should have never been left up to the government to solve, and how republicans may have bungled it is somewhat missing the point.

The point being that the fact that anyone thinks we have a right to the railworker's labor is the problem. The fact that people think the government is right to intervene in a CBA negotiation because they believe they have a right to other people's labor is the problem. Anyone who trusts the government to solve their problems gets what they deserve.

Let the railworkers strike. They don't owe us their labor.
Even NPR is getting the issue wrong making it sound like RR workers have to come into work sick. The issue is about getting paid when you call in sick. Of course some people turn it into an extra paid vacation week to be taken at their discretion.

Cowboy Mac

Even NPR is getting the issue wrong making it sound like RR workers have to come into work sick. The issue is about getting paid when you call in sick. Of course some people turn it into an extra paid vacation week to be taken at their discretion.
Even NPR, the balanced, fact based news source?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Dude has a huge bumper sticker on his tool chest. I really don't care who people vote for except the utter stupidity of
the sticker. Teamsters are union. Trump wants to eliminate unions.
Roaches for Raid?
Jews for Jesus?
You get the point.
Why are you trying to control what other people think? You sound like a good communist....